Part 1.Autel md808 pro register
How To Register Autel MaxiDiag MD808/MD808 Pro?
Part 2.Autel md808 pro update
Part 3.Autel md808 pro FAQ and review
User would update the scan tool ONLY after you had registered the tool on our website: www.autel.com. Then you could download software, update online, retrieve information and get warranty service.
Note: Prior to registration, please confirm your network is working properly.
1. Visit the website http://pro.autel.com.
2. If you already have an Autel account, Sign In with your account ID and password.
3. If you are a new member to Autel, click on the Create Autel ID
button on the left side to create an ID.
4. Enter the required information in the input fields, and click the Get Verification Code
button to get a verification code for email validation.
5. The online system will automatically send a verification code to the registered email address. Input the code in the Verification Code field and complete other required fields. Read through Autel’s Terms and Conditions and click on Agree, and then click Create Autel ID
at the bottom. A product registration screen will display.
6. The device’s serial number and password is located in the About
section of the System Setup application on the tool.
7. Select your product model, enter the product serial number and password on the Product Registration screen, and click Submit to complete the registration procedure.
How to Update Autel MaxiDiag MD808/MD808 Pro?
Autel frequently releases software updates that you can download. The Update feature makes it very easy to determine and get exactly what you need.
There are two ways to update your tool.
1. Remove the Micro SD card from the device and connect it with a Windows-based computer for updating.
2. Connect your tool with a Windows-based computer using the supplied USB cable and select Update on the Main Menu to enter Update Mode.
The update procedures for the above two update methods are the same. Follow the update procedure to finish updating.
1. Download the Maxi PC Suite
from www.autel.com and install on your Windows-based PC.
2. Run the Maxi PC Suite
. Wait for the Log In window to pop up.
3. Enter your Autel ID and password and wait for the Update window to display. If you forget your password, you may click the [Forget Password?]
to link to our website and find your password back. Or you may click Sign up
to create an Autel ID to continue.
4. Select the product type and serial number, click OK
5. In the Update
window, select the items you want to install. Usually, you should install all available updates.
Generally, there are two ways to update programs:
1. Select the programs that you would update by clicking on the check boxes next to those items. Then click the Update All button on the right bottom of screen. Click the Clear All button will reselect the items you want to update.
2. Or, click on the Select All checkbox on the left bottom of screen and all updatable items will be selected automatically. Then click the Update All button on the right side of screen.
3. When the downloading is completed, the downloaded programs will be installed automatically. The new version will replace the old version.
1. Find out the desired updating item and click the Update button in the same line.
2. When the downloading is completed, the downloaded program will be installed automatically. The new version will replace the old version.
View or Delete Programs
To view the list of installed programs or to delete an installed program, please follow these steps:
1. Click on the Installed tag entry and the page will show the list of programs installed.
2. Select the program(s) that you would delete
Select the programs that you would delete by clicking on the check boxes to the left of those items. Then click the Uninstall All button on the right bottom of screen.
Single delete: Click the Uninstall button in the line of your would-be-deleted program.
3. A window asking “Are you sure to delete the software?” will pop up for your confirmation.
Click on OK to delete the program(s) selected, or on Cancel to quit the action.
The deleted program will automatically add to the end of program list in the Update page in case you would like to install again.
In the search box on the right top corner of the screen, you can enter any words to search the software you desired, and this function works for both Update Available column and Installed column.
Autel md808 pro FAQ and review
A1: Can MD808 pro enter code for battery on Audi s4 2012?
Q1: Yes, it can.
Q2: Does it read TCC transmission data on GM vehicles?
A2: Yes, it does, can read slip count, shift time, temp, and tons of other things
Q3: Does md808 pro include ALL SYSTEM as in MD802 All systems, or only 4 systems?
A3: It is a combo of the Maxicheck Pro and the MD802 (I don’t know how many systems the listing doesn’t say), the regular MD808 is 4 systems.
Q4: What is a component test?
A4: it initiates a leak test for the EVAP system
AUTEL MAXIDIAG MD808 Pro Customer Reviews:
Review 1: Successfully updated firmware using Apple Mac
I was able to update the memory card via Apple Mac using a card reader and their Mac update software. Not the easiest or straight forward process, but it can be done.
Review 2: Good scanner
Purchased this to help diagnose an ABS issue and to clear the trouble code(s). It handled these tasks without issue. The extra 5 feet male to female cable along with the MD808Pro is a plus. It makes me work outside my vehicle.
The ability to see sensors operate in real time and plot them on a graph is invaluable. Before using this tool, updates are a must. You need to create an Autel account so you can update your unit. Once you have an account you can download the “Maxi PC Suite”. This allows you to update your software and Print content off the device.
I’m amazed how well this unit works on my 09 Mercedes Cla 250. A lot of modules displayed after scan all. Love it.
Review 3: Good tool
So far it helped me diagnose a SRS and ABS fault. Happy with this purchase.
Immediately after purchasing the MaxDiag 808 Pro, I created a user account on the Autel website and downloaded the PC software app required for updating the unit. Autel can only support Windows which would remind you the software of Autel is not trustful, but that is fine because most Windows software works like that. Then the MD808 Pro software update completed without any more hitches.
Review 4: Works as expected
This is a very capable scanner for the money. It is easy to use and has a very nice color screen. Used it to diagnose and fix problems on Mercedes, BMW, VW and so on. it detects VIN automatically, and easy to reset engine warning lights. aslo do some basic TPMS on some Japanese cars like Honda, but no TPMS work for Germany car. It’s a downgraded MX808. Considering the price and free update lifetime, great deal!!
Review 5: A must have for DIYer like me
Very handy tool. I purchased this to help diagnose an ABS issue and to clear the trouble code(s) when the issue was fixed. The MD808 Protool handled these tasks without issue. The ability to see sensors operate in real time and plot them on a graph is invaluable.