Autel MaxiPRO MP808K is an Android-based tablet diagnostic tool and has several features and functions in addition to the diagnostic and service functions, like the MaxiFix, Shop Manager, Remote Desk, etc. All of these functions are equipped to provide you with enjoyable user experience and offer you ways to good data management and quick problem-solving.
1. Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes.
2. Exceptional OE-Level system coverage for all electronic systems.
3. Complete capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching, etc.
4. Smart AutoVIN technology for identifying vehicles easily
5. Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via Wi-Fi.
6. Instant remote control tech support anytime, anywhere.
7. Cloud-based MaxiFix online community provides a vast database of diagnostic and repair tips and proven filed fixes.
8. Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Technical. Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and errors.
9. One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized.
10. Convenient data management system for managing internal program applications and reviewing data.
1. Autel MP808K Full System Diagnostics with Bi-directional Control
The MP808 supports four methods for vehicle identification: Auto VIN Scan, Manual VIN Input, Automatic Selection, and Manual Selection, through which you're able to access all the diagnosable ECUs on the vehicle and run diagnostics on the selected system. With the bi-directional control, it's easy and quick for you to identify the problems as the diagnostic tool is able to transmit control commands to operate the vehicle systems and tell you the running conditions.
1). To diagnose Brake System if you feel the brake pedal is mushy and notice unusual odor or noise, etc. A properly operating brake system is critical to ensure safe vehicle control and operation;
2). To diagnose Emission System if the system is affected by vehicle age or poor quality fuel. A good emission system reduces harmful gases to a large degree and protects you from being fined;
3). To diagnose Fuel system if vehicle won’t start or “Check Engine” light is illuminated. Check car’s fuel system regularly ensures the best performance of your car with the lowest emissions;
4). To diagnose Transmission if your car is slipping or difficult to shift. The system plays an important part in the overall performance of your car;
5). To diagnose Wiper System if you observe chattering or streaking wiper. If the car is not regularly checked, the accident might happen because you can’t see clearly;
6). To diagnose Light System if you see rapid signal blinking or dimming lights.
And many more .
2. Autel MP808K Powerful Special Services for Reset Performing
Autel MP808K diagnostic scanner is a professional tool aiming at providing mechanics and DIY enthusiasts with access to the systems to perform various maintenance and services.
1). Oil Service Reset – Performs reset for the Engine Oil Life system, which calculates an optimal oil life change interval depending on the vehicle driving conditions and climate, and turns off the warning light;
2). TPMS Service – Quickly looks up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle's ECU, as well as to perform TPMS programming and reset procedures after tire sensors are replaced;
3). EPB Service – Initializes the throttle actuators to the default state for regulating throttle (or idle engine) operations accurately;
4). ABS/SRS Services – Performs various bi-directional tests to check the operating conditions of both the Anti-lock Braking System and the Supplemental Restraint System;
5). SAS Service – Performs steering angle adjustment, clears steering sensor fault memory and turns off steering wheel warning light;
6). DPF Regeneration Service – Clears particulate matter from the DPF filter to stabilize the filter performance.
7). BMS Service - Perform a reset on the vehicle battery for clearing the fault information and re-match the battery;
8). Brake Bleed - When your brake pedal becomes soft and inconvenient to control, this diagnostic tool can perform bi-directional tests to check the Anti-lock Braking System;
9). IMMO Service - Clear the lost car key's information and program the new key into the ECU database to protect user's car from being stolen;
10). Injector Coding - Make the cylinder better identify injector after ECU or injector is replaced;
11). SAS Service - to perform calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor and clear steering sensor fault memory;
12). Throttle Adaptation - initialize the throttle actuators to the default state for regulating throttle (or idle engine) operations accurately
And much more…
3. Autel MaxiPro MP808K supports Add Keys and ECU Reading
4. Autel MaxiPro MP808K Supports Active Test
5. Autel MP808K Helpful Functions For Mechanics & Auto Repair Shops
– Autel MP808K comes with an online troubleshooter database that provides you with all common DTCs database for most vehicles and allows you to network with other users.
* Remote Desk
– MP808K works with TeamViewer Quick Support to enable you to receive ad-hoc remote support from Autel’s support center, colleagues, or friends, by allowing them to control your tablet diagnostic tool on their PC.
* Shop Manager
– MaxiPro MP808K owns an application that helps you deal with the daily workshop business and improve customer service by helping you manage the workshop information, customer information records, and much more.
* Data Manager
–MP808K Supports to store, print, and review the saved files.
1. Operating System: Android 4.4.4
2. Processor: Cortex-A9 processor (1.5 GHz)
3. Memory: 32GB
4. Display: 7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1024*600 resolutions
5. Connectivity: Mini USB 2.0 /USB 2.0 /Wi-Fi / Micro SD card (supports up to 32GB)
6. Sensors: Ambient light sensor for brightness auto changing
7. Audio Input/Output: Input: N/A Output: buzzer
8. Power and Battery: 3.7 V/3200mAh lithium-polymer battery charges via 5 VDC power supply
9. Tested Standby Time: Around 4.5 hours of continuous use
10. Battery Charging Input: 5 V /1.5A
11. Power Consumption: 500 mA (LCD on with default brightness, Wi-Fi on) 3.7 V
12. Operating Temp: -10 to 60°C (14 to 140°F)
13. Storage Temp: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
14. Operating Humidity: 5% - 95% non-condensing
15. Dimensions (W *H * D): 237.8 mm (9.4＂) *148.6 mm (5.9＂)*35.5 mm (1.4＂)
16. Net Weight: 788 g (2.42 lb.)