Foxwell BT705 Battery Analyzer is dedicatedly developed to test 6V & 12V regular flooded, AGM flat plate, AGM spiral and gel batteries and 12V & 24V starting and charging system.
Foxwell BT-705 Battery Analyzer for 12V and 24V
Top 8 Reasons to buy BT-705 Battery Analyzer:
1. Battery test analyzes the working condition of the battery for 12V or 24V charging system and make sure your battery functions well.
2. Selections for application/battery location/post type/battery type/battery standard to ensure more accurate testing results.
3. Charging system test decodes alternator information and troubleshoots faulty charging system.
4. Cranking test displays the decision on the starter system, cranking voltage, and cranking time in milliseconds.
5. Support Multi-languages: English, French, German, Russian, Spanish
6. View test result and print the data via optional Bluetooth printer
7. Clearly arranged keypad and menu-driven operation make it extremely easy to use.
8. It is constructed to resist impact and damage in the touch workshop enviroment. A rubberized sleeve protects your investment. To secure it, extra corner padding and screen protector ensure your tool will be around for a long time.
Q: recently purchased your BT 705 battery tester. The owners manual is very vague. my question is on page 2 of the "battery test" what do the letters SOH, SOC, and RES MR stand for?
A: The SOH refers to the health status of the battery, the SOC refers to the state of charge, the RES refers to the internal resistance of the battery.
Q：Thank you, what are good numbers for RES.
A：Here is the reply from engineer:
1. The internal resistance of the car battery is milliohm level. The larger the capacity, the smaller the internal resistance of the battery. For example, the internal resistance of 12 volts 100 amps
should be around 4.5 milliohms, and the internal resistance of the battery at 12 volts and 38 amps. It is about 8 milliohms.
2. It is related to the percentage of actual electricity. Generally, the internal resistance after 40% of electricity is not changed much. Below this percentage, there is no reference value. The electrolyte
is more stable after the charge is higher than 40%.
Foxwell BT-705 Specifications
Display: Backlit, 128*64 pixels,graphic
Dimensions: 190*90*36mm (L*W*H)
Operating temperature: 0 to 60℃ (32 to 140℉)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70℃ (-4 to 158℉)
Net Weight: 1.2KG
Foxwell BT-705 Package including:
1pc×Battery Analyzer BT-705 Main Unit
1pc× Carry pouch