Foxwell NT530 Multi-System Scanner With 2 Free Car Makes
Foxwell NT530 VS NT510 VS NT520:
- This is the Foxwell NT530 Package with 2 Free Software.
- After you downloaded the first free software, please give us the S/N and the extra vehicle version you need for your NT530 so that we can activate the second one for you.
- The NT530 comes with no software as default, you can download the first one free software according to the update guide on official website:
Click the Vehicle and View Foxwell NT530 Detail Function List:
- NT530 works with the latest 2018, 2019 models, NT520 pro up to 2016,2017 currently.
- NT530 add 3 more vehicle makes to choose from: Mitsubishi, Nissan, Renault.
- NT530 updated the firmware, will work compatible with the BMW F series, which NT520, NT510 can not.
- Supported Language: English (Default), French, German, Portuguese, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Dutch, Thai, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese (Please email us the S/N to change language, email address : email@example.com )
Top Reasons to Get the Foxwell NT530:
1.Foxwell NT530 Offers OE-Level Diagnosis at Unbeatable Value.
|America Car Models
FORD (EU Ford, American Ford)
|Europe Car Models
||Mercedes Benz (BENZ,MAYBACH,SMART,SPRINTER)
FIAT (ABARTH,ALFA ROMEO,FIAT,LANCIA)
|Asia Car Models
- Gets access to all electronic systems
- Runs component/system bi-directional tests
- Supports advanced functions such as adaptations and control module coding
- Supports the most commonly required service features like steering angle sensor (SAS) calibration, DPF regeneration, ABS bleeding, BCM/SIR setup, etc
- Upgradable to cover more car makes at unbeatable value
- Retrieves ECU information
- Displays freeze frame data
- Reads and clears diagnostic trouble codes and resets MIL of all systems
2. Foxwell NT530 Can Find Troubles More Accurately.
- Shows live vehicle sensors data in text and graph formats
- Merges interactive live sensor graphs for easy and intuitive diagnosis
- Records and playbacks your data-logs to catch intermittent failures
3. Foxwell NT530 Vehicle coverage:
Abarth, Acura, Alfa Romeo, Aston Martin, Audi, BMW, Chrysler, Ferrari, Fiat, GM, Honda, Hyundai, Jaguar, Kia, Lancia, Lexus, Land Rover, Maserati, Mazda, Mercedes Benz, MINI, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Opel, Porsche, Renault, Rolls-Royce, Scion, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Sprinter Toyota, Vauxhall, VW
4. Lifetime Free Update
- Works with the latest 2018/2019 models
- It is free update for lifetime after your purchase
- Upgradable to cover more car makes at unbeatable value
5. User-Friendly for Workshop and Individual.
- Extremely easy to use with clearly arranged keypad, menu-driven operation and shortcuts
- Ergonomic design and ruggedly built for both shop and road tests
- Multi-language menus and codes for an international marketplace
Foxwell NT530 Specifications:
Display: 2.8”TFT color screen
Working Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140°F)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
External Power: 8-18 Volts powered by vehicle battery
Foxwell NT530 Customer Feedback & FAQ:
How to download and update the specific vehicle software to Foxwell NT530
The NT530 comes with no software as default, you can download the first free software
according to the update guide here:
After you downloaded the first free software, please give us the S/N and which vehicle
you want to add as the second software so that we can activate it for you.
I purchased the NT530 BMW and have 2 question.
1. How many different makes can this model support simultaneously if i buy the vehicle support.
2. What are the differences between the NT510 and the NT520 and NT530
1. Generally, there is no limit on how many you obtain the software. However, due to the SD card limited capacity, only up to 5 vehicle
software can be downloaded in one SD card at a time. If you need to install others, need to uninstall one of them and download the one you need when you need.
2. There are no big difference between them on functions, the NT530 is the newest updated version to replace the NT510, NT520. It updates the firmware and adds newer car models which NT520 and NT510 can not do. Like Mitsubishi, Nissan, Renault.
Also, it can do BMW F series vehicles, while NT510 and NT520 can not.
Without the special vehicle program, how does the 530 differ from the 650?
The NT530 without loading specific software only have OBDii engine code reading function.
The NT650 only able to do special functions. It can not do full system diagnostic.
While the NT530 comes with one vehicle software for free, and could do all functions, but just for one specific vehicle make. You can add extra at 60USD each.
I have a 2006 bmw 325 and 2014 Audi Q5. I see you have a two software bundle for the 530… i have a few questions:
1. i'm a mac user so does the software work for mac to load on the scanner?
2. which scanner is best for me for both bmw and Cadillac?
3. do you have free shipping to Canada and how long approximately to get to me in Canada?
Here are answers to your questions:
1. The Foxassist installer can not work on MAC, only compatible with Windows systems. You may need to borrow one Windows pc from your friend.
2. The NT530 would be the best choice for BMW. And you can add the VW software as second one for your 2014 Audi Q5
3. We offer DHL free shipping to Canada and the extimated time is 3-6 working days.
Best scanner for a 2001 BMW 325i (e46), that provides a complete reading of engine, transmission, abs, etc. Secondary can the scanner software be upgrade for usage on a 2005 Honda Ridgeline. The scanner will be for DIY not shop.
We would recommend you the NT530 scanner with 2 software.
Here is the link:
Foxwell NT530 Package Included:
1pc x NT530 Pro Multi-System Scan Tool
1pc x 16 pin Main Diagnostic Cable
1pc x Quick Start Guide
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x Nylon Carry Pouch