Software Version: V2.13 (New KTM100 software, much better than ordinary Ksuite software)
2) Multi-Language: English, Italian, Portuguese
3) New adds BMW F chassis petrol and Mercedes-Benz W222
4) Software is much easier to use and is very stable
After you connect the car, just choose the large type, KTM100 will recognize the ECU detailed type via ID automatically.
5) KTM 2.13 adds more ECUs than other ordinary Ksuite software:
6) One click tokens charge function
New KTM100 add one renew button on the main unit. This button is used to charge tokens. Once your tokens run over, just click this button, then tokens will go back to 30 tokens. You can go on to use it again. No need change new tokens chip, no need desolder and program the tokens chip. More easily than ever.
7) Adds more ECU types and protocols, support EDC17, MED17 and so on.
Latest firmware can fit 2.13 software perfectly. Almost all ECUs and protocols are opened.
8) Support BDM Function Well, Available Protocols BDM MOTOROLA MPC5xx
9) Support ECU programming for Cars, Motorcyles and Trucks
10) Supported operation system: MOST XP, WIN7 and WIN8.
This software can be installed on most XP and win7 system. For win8 system, we do not test. If your PC does not fit this software and get error when installation, please use our XP english system.
11) ALL vehicles are shown on the same list, it is very easy for you to check the list.
What should you pay attention when you use this KTM100:
1) DO NOT USE internet when you use this software.
2) DO NOT update the software or firmware online.
3) DO NOT use anti-virus software.
The new K-TAG KTM100 is 100% J-Tag compatible, but in a completely different way. Usually J-Tag programmers are available only for big productions, never present in chiptuning devices. Using only the essential components, Alientech have merged J-Tag, Motorola BDM/Nexus and Bootloader Mitsubishi/Infineon Tricore/ST communication lines into a single product.
K-TAG KTM100 works in perfect harmony. Learn how to use K-TAG takes almost no time, because all the communication protocols operate along similar principles. Once you have learned to use a protocol, you will naturally use all the others. Alientech knows what it means to work in motion. For this reason the research methods of the protocols and choice of vehicles are detailed and ordered.
Unlike many ECU programming tools, with K-TAG you have at your disposal only the applications you really need. Once you have the hardware, you can choose which group of protocols to enable and then start working. In this page you can find a complete list of the ECU currently supported by K-TAG.
K-TAG KTM100 Software display: