Scania VCI3 with multi-language is designed to support all Scania diagnostic systems based on CAN network, VCI 3 works through a high-speed WI-FI connection, it's a fast yet very compact diagnostic tool.
Latest V2.43 Scania VCI-3 VCI3 Scanner Wifi Wireless Diagnostic Tool for Scania
- Software version: V2.43
- Support WIFI.
- Perfect replacement for Scania VCI 2 interface.
- Updatable (Buy New Software)
- Support Languages: English, German, Spanish, French, Japanese, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Swedish, Norwegian, Suomi, Turkish, Italian, Czech, Russian, Chinese.
SCANIA VCI3 Description:
1. Scania VCI3 is designed to support all Scania diagnostic systems based on CAN network, it’s a extremely fast yet very compact diagnostic tool.
2. One of the most interesting new features that can be found in Scania VCI3 is a Wifi wireless connection (also there is a USB connector for wired connection).
3. From now you can work without wired connection to your truck, just forget these problems like damaged data cables and other disadvantages of wired connections.
4. Software support for Scania VCI3 appeared in Scania SDP3 2.18 version so if you want to use this tool you need this version of SDP3 or later versions of this software.
5. The device is designed for full service trucks, buses and other heavy vehicles, which produces the corporation SCANIA. Adapter works in conjunction with software SDP-3.
6. The adapter does not work with trucks and engines manufactured before 2004.
7. The main feature of VCI-3 - Work through a high-speed WI-FI connection. Also in the device has a USB port.
8.V2.43 SDP3 Support Operating System:
- Win7 sp1 ultimate edition 32 or 64
- Win7 pro sp1 just 32 bit
SCANIA VCI-3 Features:
1. WLAN version 802.11b/g
2. Encryption protocols: WPA2/WPA/WEP128/WEP64
3. USB 2.0 (compatible with USB 1.1)
4. Lightweight aluminum housing with IP67 protection
5. Polyurethane cables for extreme conditions.
6. Operating voltage CAN BUS (7 - 40V DC)
SOPS EDITOR INCLUDED:
Download with SDP3 from truck SOPS export file;
Decrypt SOPS export file to XML format;
Edit XML file with any XML editor;
Modify more than 300 parameters: like AdBlue, EGR, NOx Control, see whole list;
Encrypt XML file to SOPS import file;
Upload SOPS import file to truck with SDP3;
Scania XCOM - is a diagnostic tool to read, save and modify ECU data such as trouble codes, parameters, statistic data etc. VCI2/VCI3 interface is used to connect to ECU via CAN protocol.
Supported modification of ECU data of the following types:
EMS – Engine management system.
GMS – Gearbox management system.
RET – Retarder system.
AWD – All wheel drive system.
CLS – Clutch Control.
EEC – Exhaust Emission Control.
COO (COO7) – Coordinator.
BWS (BCI1) – Bodywork system.
Supported resolving trouble codes to text description for the following types:
EMS (S6, S7, S8).
GMS (OPC4, OPC5).
RET (RET1, RET2).
EEC (SCR1, EEC3).
COO (COO6, COO7).
Some interesting options:
Chassis ID/VIN Change.
Truck Power INCREASE.
Scania diagnostic software works with VCI 3 interface:
Highest level access
Industry & Marine
Authorized Scania Workshops
VCI 3 interface PCB:
Difference Among Scania VCI1 ( SH34), scania VCI2 ( SH26, SH26-C) and Scania VCI 3 (SH58)
1) Communication way:
VCI1 and VCI2 can only use USB to communication connecting.
VCI3 can use Both USB and WIFI connecting
2) Supported Vehicles:
VCI1 support vehicles from the year 1995-2004
VCI3 support vehicles after the year 2004
VCI2 can support both that is after the year 1995, need standard obd port
3) VCI2 VS VCI3:
Only hardware difference, they can use the same software
That is SH26 and SH58 can also use the V2.27 software ( SH26-S1)
SCANIA VCI 3 Package Included:
1pc x Scania VCI 3 adapter
1pc x SDP3 latest vesrion CD
1pc x USB key for SDP3 (High Level)
How to install V2.40.1 Scania software for VCI3 Scanner
1.ScaniaSDP3 VCI-3 FAQ
2.How to Set Scania Diagnos 3 WiFi Connection
Q: When I install version 2.24, there is a prompt message like “The version of SDP3 has ceased to be valid. Install the latest version of SDP3
.” Can you fix it for me?
A: Please re-install the computer system, and download the software patch (.exe), then install and operate it.
Below is free download link of Scania VCI2 VCI3 SDP3 software patch:
2.How to Set Scania Diagnos 3 WiFi Connection
Tips: You need connect the device to vehicle first
Then follow following instruction to do it:
1. Open WiFi in your laptop
2. Find out VCI3-SN7041
3. Click “connect”
4. Check IP and set it as"obtain an IP address automatically"
5. Open Scania VCI SDP3 software, choose"connect to wireless VCI" in connection menu
6. Click Connect as the picture show
7. WiFi connect successfully