ALLSCANNER SSM-III SSM3 for Subaru Multi-language
Top 3 reasons to choose SSM-III
1) Updatable software: Compatible software SUBARU SSM-III version is 3.2010, software is updated by CD
2) Multi-Languages: English, French, German, Spanish and Japanese
3) Wide range: Work on SUBARU cars after 1999. Compliant with 12V and 24V communications.
Operation environment: Windows XPⅠ& Windows XPⅡ
When you install the software, please send your serial number and activation code to sales@OBDIItool.co.uk, we will resend another activation file to you.
Allscanner VCX interface feature:
1. Fully compatible with SAE-J2534
2. Special dual cell processor for automotive, full compliant with all vehicles protocols.
3. Self-determination design for adapters and cables
4. Compliant with 12V and 24V communications.
5. Fireware update available
6. CE and FCC compliance for hardware
Features and funtions:
1. All System Diagnosis. Selecting this item displays on a single screen the fault detect status of all control system control modules for which SSMΙΙΙ diagnosis is supported, and memorized diagnostic codes.
2. Each System Check. Selecting this item makes it possible to select a particular system from among the control systems forwhich SSMΙΙΙ diagnosis is supported, and perform fault diagnosis. This item can be used to view input/output data of the system control modules that perform fault diagnosis, memorized diagnostic codes, and other data on the PC display. This menu item is also used after repair work is complete to delete diagnostic codes, to configure control module settings, etc.
3. Saved Data Display. This item can be used to save various data sampled during fault diagnosis operations, and to load data for viewing after work is complete.
4. Immobilizer. This item performs immobilizer registration.
5. Reprogram. This item performs reprogramming of the control module.
6. Read CF application measurement data. This item performs reading stand alone measurement data saved in a CF card to hard disk of your PC.
7. Convert/Save measurement data on driving recorder. Loads data sampled on the driving recorder to the PC from the CF card, and converts and saves that data.
8. Oscilloscope. After attaching the optional pulse/analog cartridge to SDI, connect the pulse/analog box to the SDI and using pulse/analog probe to perform analog sampling.
AllScanner Subaru package without wireless
VCX main interface 1pc
OBD2 diagnostic cable 1pc
USB communication cable 1pc
VCX driver installation Disc 1pc
Original sofware installation Disc 1pc
Allscanner carry case 1pc