Autel MK908P J2534 Programming Professional Diagnostic Tool (Upgraded from MaxiSys MS908P Elite) with ADAS Calibration and ECU Coding+ ECU Programming + Bi-Directional All System Diagnoses + 1 Year Free Update +1 Year Warranty + Lifetime Free Technical Support
Autel MaxiCOM MK908P Full System Diagnostic Tool
- Ship from US/UK, Fast Delivery, No Tax !
- One Year Free Update Online on Autel Official website.
- Support ECU Coding, J2534 ECU Programming, Bi-directional Control
- Multiple Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Polish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Portuguese, Turkish, Swedish, Thai, Arabic, Russian
Autel MaxiCOM MK908P Features:
- Original Autel Brand tools, High Quality and Powerful Functions
- High-End Automotive Diagnostic Tool, Comprehensive OE-Level Diagnostics, Easily, Quickly and Efficiently
- ECU PROGRAMMING: The diagnostic tool comes with a free J2534 ECU programming device that helps Benz and BMW users replace the existing software/firmware in the ECU, program new ECUs and fix software-controlled driving performance and emission issues.
- VEHICLE COVERAGE: The software of MK908P has a wide range of compatibility and can be used to diagnose vehicles from over 80 brands in the US, Europe and Asia. Moreover, you can get more newly added car models with the fast-release software update service.
- ADVANCED HARDWARE: MK908P, as the advanced version of MS908P, features Hexa-Core processor upgraded from Quad-Core, Android4.4.2 OS upgraded from Android4.2, the 10.1" 1920*1200 screen upgraded from 9.7" 1024*769, and 15000mAh battery capacity increased by 4000mAh.
- BI-DIRECTIONAL CONTROL: The diagnostic tool supports bi-direction control to check the vehicle operating conditions. The bi-directional control of the ECM in Component Test enables the MK908P to transmit control commands to operate the vehicle systems.
- ADDITIONAL SERVICE: The automotive scanner is designed to serve users with a rich array of easy-to-use functions and features. The MaxiFix provides you with an online troubleshooter database, and Remote Desk allows you to get help from others via TeamViewer software.
Autel MaxiCOM MK908 Scanner Functions List:
[J2534 ECU Programming]
The diagnostic tool comes with a J2534 ECU programming tool (also used as a VCI box) that is a SAE J2534-1 & -2 compliant pass-thru reprogramming interface device. Using the updated OEM software, it is capable of helping BMW and Benz users replace the existing software/firmware in the Electronic Control Units (ECU), program new ECUs and fix software-controlled drivability issues and emission issues. It supports BT and USB communications and can transmit vehicle data to the MaxiCOM display tablet with or without a physical connection.
2. There are 3 indicators on the J2534 ECU programming device
1) Vehicle LED – Flashes green when communicating with the vehicle’s system
2) Connection LED – Illuminates solid green when properly connected with the display tablet via the USB cable; Illuminates solid blue when connected with the display tablet via wireless (BT) connection
3) Power LED – Illuminates solid green when powered on: Flashes red when system failure occurs: Illuminates amber automatically at power up when the device is performing self-test procedure
[Full System Diagnosis]
Simply accessing the diagnostic modes via AutoVin or Control Unit, and you' re able to perform diagnosis over all the systems on the vehicle' s ECU in order to locate fault systems and retrieve DTCs.
1) ECU Information – provides the retrieved ECU information in detail.
2) Read Codes – displays detailed information of DTC records retrieved from the vehicle control module.
3) Erase Codes – erases DTC records and other data from the ECM.
4) Live Data – retrieves and displays live data and parameters from the vehicle' s ECU.
5) Active Test – provides specific subsystem and component tests.
The diagnostic tool is specially designed with the Service section to provide you with quick access to the vehicle systems for various scheduled service and maintenance performances. It provides component adaptation or variant coding functions for custom configurations and also allows you to reprogram adaptive values for certain components after making repairs. The most commonly performed service functions include
Oil Reset Service
Allows you to perform reset for the Engine Oil Life system, which calculates an optimal oil life change interval depend on the vehicle driving conditions and climate
Helps maintain the electronic braking system safely and effectively, deactivating and activating the brake control system, assisting with brake fluid control, opening and closing brake pads, and setting brakes after disc or pad replacement, etc.
Allows you to perform calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor, which permanently stores the current steering wheel position as the straight-ahead position in the steering angle sensor EEPROM
Allows you to carry out numerous functions to the Diesel Particulate Filter system.
Allows you to quickly look up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle' s ECU, as well as to perform TPMS programming and reset procedures after tire sensors are replaced.
Programs a new anti-theft key, and performs key matching when the ignition switch, the combined instrument panel, ECU, BCM, or the remote control battery is replaced.
The Coding function is used to re-flash the vehicle control modules, it allows you to update the computer software on the vehicle to the latest version, as well as to reprogram adaptive data for certain components after making repairs or replacements, providing ways for the issues of Drivability, Fuel Efficiency, Power Loss, Fault Codes, Durability of Mechanical Parts.
Access to a life - time free Online Technical Support.
Autel MaxiCOM MK908 Support Vehicle List:
Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, GM, Jeep, Abarth, Alfa, Citroen, Fiat, Lancia, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Saab, Vauxhall, Volvo, Aston Martin, Audi, Bentley, Benz, Sprinter, BMW, Bugatti, Ferrari, Jaguar, Lamborghini, Land Rover, Maserati, Maybach, Mini, Rolls-Royce, Seat, Skoda, Smart, VW, VW CV, Dacia, Ford EU, LT3, Acura, Daewoo, Daihatsu, Honda, Hyundai, Hyundai CV, Infiniti, Kia, Lexus, Maruti Suzuki, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Nissan GTR, Samsung, Scion, Ssang Yong, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Isuzu, Mahindra, Perodua, Proton, TATA, HINO,UD, Fuso
[Extensive Vehicle Coverage]
For Chrysler, For Dodge, For Ford, For GM, For Jeep, For Abarth, For Alfa, For Citroen, For Fiat, For Lancia, For Opel, For Peugeot, For Porsche, For Renault, For Saab, For Vauxhall, For Volvo, For Aston Martin, For Audi, For Bentley, For Benz, For Sprinter, For BMW, For Bugatti, For Ferrari, For Jaguar, For Lamborghini, For Land Rover, For Maserati, For Maybach, For Mini, For Rolls-Royce, For Seat, For Skoda, For Smart, For VW, For VW CV, For Dacia, For Ford EU, For LT3, For Acura, For Daewoo, For Daihatsu, For Honda, For Hyundai, For Hyundai For CV, For Infiniti, For Kia, For Lexus, For Maruti Suzuki, For Mazda, For Mitsubishi, For Nissan, For Nissan GTR, For Samsung, For Scion, For Ssang Yong, For Subaru, For Suzuki, For Toyota, For Isuzu, For Mahindra, For Perodua, For Proton, For TATA, For HINO,FOr UD, For Fuso Protocols: ISO 9142-2, ISO 14230-2, ISO 15765-4, K/L-Line, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850 PWM, CAN ISO 11898, High-speed, Middle speed, Low speed and Singlewide CAN, GM UART, UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP 2.0, TP 1.6, SAE J1939, SAE J1708, Fault-Tolerant CAN
Differences Between Autel MK908P,MaxiSYS Elite,MaxiSYS MS908P,MaxiSYS MS908
The MK908P is an upgraded version of MS908P, and the difference between them is that MK908P is equipped with more advanced hardware.
1) Processor: The MK908P is processed by the powerful Samsung Exynos hexa-core Processor (1.3GHz Quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7GHz Dual-core ARM Cortex-A15) while the MS908P is using the Samsung Exynos Quad-Core Processor 1.4GHz.
2) Operating System: Diagnostic scan tool MK908P features Android4.4.2, KitKat operating system that is upgraded from Android 4.0, Ice Cream Sandwich.
3) Memory: The MK908P is equipped with 2GB RAM & 64GB on-board Memory, but MS908P only has 32GB on-board memory.
4) Screen Size & Pixel: The Automotive diagnostic scanner MK908P features 101.1 inches LED screen with 1920*1200 resolutions that provides a better user experience than MS908P's 9.7 inches screen with 1024*768 resolutions.
5) Camera: The camera of MK908P is designed to provide a more detailed images using 8.0 Megapixel, AF with Flashlight.
6) Battery Capacity: For a tablet diagnostic tool that is equipped with built-in battery, the battery life greatly affects the integrity of the diagnosis and the user experience. Compared to the MS908P, the MK908P extends the usage time by increasing battery capacity by 4000mAh.
Autel MK908P vs. MaxiSys Elite vs. MS908P vs. MS908
MaxiCOM MK908 FAQs:
Q1:Will it read and erase codes for a 2006 Chrysler?
A1:It is Autel's latest member of its code reader family of tools, the AL529HD can not only diagnose OBDII/EOBD-compatible vehicles but also heavy duty vehicles utilizing SAE-J1939 and SAE-J1708 protocols. So if this car is OBDII compatible, it can work on it.
Q2:Does MK908 device support truck diagnosis?
A2: Yes, it is Autel's latest member of its code reader family of tools, the AL529HD can not only diagnose OBDII/EOBD-compatible vehicles but also heavy duty vehicles utilizing SAE-J1939 and SAE-J1708 protocols.
Q3: Will this scan tool work with my honda civic 2000?
A3: Hello, Autel AL529HD scan tool is designed to work with all OBDII compliant vehicles and Heavy-Duty Vehicles (J1939 and J1708), if your car comes with OBDII protocol, this device will work on your car. Any further question, feel free to contact us.
[Plug in and Display]
Colorful Display with 10.1-inch LED capacitive touch screen
Autel MK908 Pro Specification
Samsung Exynos hexa-core Processor(1.3GHz Quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 +1.7GHz Dual-core ARM Cortex-A15)
2GB RAM & 64GB On-board Memory
10.1-inch LED screen with 1920*1200 resolution
SD Card(Support up to 32GB)
8.0 Megapixel,AF with Flashlight
Gravity Accelerometer,Ambient Light Sensor(ALS)
3-Brand 3.5mm stereo/standard headset jack
0 to 50 C (32 to 122 F)
-20 to 60 C (-4 to 140 F)
Strong plastic housing with pretective rubber boot
1pc x Main Unit MK908P
1pc x J2534 Box
1pc x Main Cable
1pc x Standard 2.0 USB Cable
1pc x Mini USB Cable
1pc x AC/DC External Power Adapter
1pc x Ethernet Serial Cable
1pc x Cigarette Lighter
1pc x Clipper Cable
2pc x Light Fuse
1pc x BMW Ethernet Cable (Optional)
1pc x USB Ethernet Adapter
14pc x OBDI Adapters (Benz-14; Chrysler-16; BMW-20; Kia-20; Nissan-14; GM/Daewoo-12; Honda-3; Fiat-3; PSA-2 Benz-38; VW/Audi-2+2; Mitsubishi/Hyundai-12+16)
Autel MK908P Customer Feedback
Autel MK908P Customer Feedback
The best tool I have ever bought in my entire career. This tool should be $3,000+. They even update the darn thing about every other day for issues they've found on certain cars. This tool is my right hand. The funny thing is I gave the headphones away because they wont work with the tool as it doesn't have a audio port lol. I actually sold them to a college for $25, So that right there was pretty funny. But back to the tool. Beast a$$ tool. If you are a mechanic and and have $800 or $5000, Buy this Autel DS808 or the other fancier Autel Maxidas. But this dang thing is an animal. Like a Mane-less Lion that roars lightning bolts. Maybe that was far-fetched. I would give this Toool a 20/10 because I feel like for the money I paid here on amazon for it I got a steal. Don't buy those junk Launch scan tools. This one blows them outta the water. It's like comparing a M4 Military issue Assault Rifle to a Nerf Gun.
This is a powerful tool! responsive and can do many things. It helped bleed my brakes, which I couldn’t have done without this tool. I’m only deducting one star because the renewal of the subscription is so expensive that most DIY should just paid a professional shop to do the scanning for them. Otherwise if you have multiple cars and you work a lot or own a small shop this is a good tool to have. If they did a month to month subscription so instead of 300 bucks for a year which is ridiculous (almost the cost of this device), just charge 40 to 50 buck for one month of update and if the consumer wants to pay for a full year, then charge them the 300 bucks. Until then this will always just be a 3-4 star device.
I highly recommend for DIYers who can't afford very expensive scan tools. Love it, and easy to navigate on how to use it,...also has bi-directional function...I found out that, it's automatically updating software when I'm connected to wifi. I haven't tried other funtion yet such as srs & abs, but I'm confident it will perform well when I get to that point. So far I have already tried it to Honda, Toyota & mitsubishi, i just don't know yet for other cars. And for the price difference from other expensive models with same function?, this will do for me. It's only differ from the screen size,...bigger on expensive models.
I tested it on a lot of vehicles Review 4:
of my family and neighbors, such as 2008 Ford F-150, 2011 Honda Civic, 2013 Honda Accord, 2015 Nissan Altima, and etc. Not only I but my wife uses it on a daily basis for reading DTCs, turning off SEL, and testing the vehicle emissions for a state program.
Well, I’d shout out to this awesome multifunctional code reader, turning off the check engine light, testing the vehicle voltage, current and resistance are all OK for this tool. It’s truly a kind of DIY diagnostic tool that suitable for all kinds of users.
This one does what it should simple and easy but some things are under Service and not Diagnostic! But a very nice scanner for the price I would buy another one. Recommend this for any shop it has it all and will do most everything you need! One of the best MaxiPRO's I have used! Love all of it's features which come in handy when you work in the automotive field daily and are using it!
I have ever used MK908P scanner on Ford, Honda and VW etc. and there is nothing wrong, all works as described. It scans the car and knows exactly what you’re working with. Highly recommend to the people looking for a diagnostic tool with wide vehicle coverage.
Absolutely a good scanner. This diagnostic tool works flawlessly. It’s well worth the cost. I run a service department at a new car dealership and it has helped us greatly with used car inventory and customers who bring us other make vehicles
This is a phenomenon, the best smart scan tool, I love it to bits, the updates are free, easy to download, well done Autel, I can’t believe how easy it is to use….
I highly recommend this to anyone who is a serious Tech …
I used it on a Mercedes W211 E320 …and pulled 37 modules just like that ….unbelievable ! !!!!!
I was able to read the codes when my other generic reader couldn’t. It also allowed me to run tests as well as analyze more components where I was able to find what’s wrong with the car. Using just the web for repairs is hit and miss since the break occurred with a different component but showed the same warning lights on the dash. That is why I bought the Autel MK908P scanner
to pinpoint the exact problem since the web solutions didn’t work for me.
Since I don’t even know what’s wrong with my car, I have to waste time and spend money just to know the specific trouble. This excellent MK908P can really save me the hassle and make my VW woes much easier to manage. All I have to do is plug it in and it’ll run a diagnostic and tell me what’s wrong with the engine, based on which I can decide what’s the best thing to do. With the guidance of the instrument, I managed to do the oil reset. Reset service mileage and service intervals so as to the next recording cycle can go on smoothly. The larger touch screen shows me all the diagnostic result at the same page so that I can get an intuitive and clear display. Not only this excellent diagnostic tool saves my money, it’ll also make my life easier.