Autel MaxiSys MS906BT is a professional diagnostic scan tool that can access all available vehicle modules including PCM, ECM, EPS, PDM, TPM, BCM, ABS and SCCM and etc and perform OE-Level wireless diagnosis on all car systems ABS, SRS(Airbag), Engine, Transmission, Brake Systems and etc with complete capabilities for codes, live data graphing and merging, active test (limited bi-directional control), ECU information, adaptation, matching, Advanced ECU coding etc.
1. High Quality Hardware Configuration:
8 inch touch screen easy-to-use comprehensive vehicle diagnostics and analysis scanner, With Android 4.4.2 Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking, Support OE-Level Vehicle coverage and functions
2. Advanced Version for MS906:
As advanced version of Autel MS906, Autel MS906BT comes with advanced ECU Coding capability compatible with add-ons like oscilloscope and digital inspection camera, USB port and HDMI port. It supports both wireless via Bluetooth and lined connection for data transmission and wireless OE-Level all modules diagnosis.
3. Supports 2 Communication Methods: Wireless BT and USB:
BT pairing is recommended as the first choice for the communication between the Display Tablet and the VCI device. The working range for BT communication is about 164 feet (about 50 m); this means you can perform vehicle diagnosis freely around the workshop with greater convenience.The USB cable connection is a simple and quick way to establish communication between the Display Tablet and the MaxiVCIV100.
4. Wireless All Modules Diagnosis:
Autel MaxiSys MS906BT diagnostic scan tool supports data transmission through wireless BT communication or traditional USB connection. And Bluetooth pairing is fast with working range up to 164 feet(around 50m). The wireless scanner can transmit vehicle data to the powerful android tablet without physical connection which allows you to perform vehicle all available modules OE-Level diagnosis remotely in the shade of a tree.
5. BI-Directional Control/ Active Test:
MaxiSys MS906BT comes with bi-directional control for specific car systems, allow you determine the integrity of the system or parts by reading the engine ECU data, or by monitoring the operation of the actuators, such as switching a solenoid, relay, or switch, between two operating states. Note: Active Tests are not universal for all vehicles. Please contact email@example.com with VIN number to check compatibility.
6. Two Options Available: Auto Scan & Control Units:
The Auto Scan function performs a comprehensive scanning over all the systems on the vehicle’s ECU in order to locate fault systems and retrieve DTCs.Control Units allows you to manually locate a required control system for testing through a series of choices-ECU Information, Read Codes, Erase Codes, Live Data, Active Test, Special Functions
7. 21 Service Functions:
MS906BT is the latest addition to the MaxiSys product line of advanced wireless diagnostic tools. The Service section is specially designed to provide you with quick access to the vehicle systems for various scheduled service and maintenance performances. It has 21 service functions options, mainly including Oil Reset, EPB service, TPMS ID Relearn, ABS Auto Bleed, SAS Calibration , DPF Regeneration and etc. Note: Service/Special functions are NOT universally compatible with all vehicles. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to check compatibility with VIN number. NOTE: Changing menu language is NOT available for MS906BT.
8.Faster Than Ever Before
MaxiSys MS906BT/TS provides amazingly fast boot-up time and running speed with its powerful Exynos 5260 6-core processor and 32GB solid state hard drive. The system also features the latest AutoVin technology to identify vehicles in one touch as well as its exclusive AutoScan function. These features allow you to easily acquire vehicle information, scan all ECUs and run diagnostics on selected systems
Autel MaxiSys MS906BT FAQ:
Q: what years vehicles does this all work on ?
A:Work on ALL 1996 and newer vehicles (OBD II & CAN).
Q: Will ms906bt program bmw key and key fob?
A: No, it can't. MS906BT is not supported due to the high level of security of your vehicle. Autel IM608 can do that,you can buy it.
Q: Did this campatible with 1992 oldsmobile bravada 6cyclned awd?
A: Sorry, it can't work on such old vehicles.
Q: Will it do BCM
Q: Does it work with ford diesels 73, 6.0, 6.4, 6.7 L engine
A: Yes it would
Q: Does this scanner read srs on a 1997 mercedes benz s320
A: Yes, this scan tool does read srs on 1997 Mercedes.
Q: What is the difference between the ms908 and ms906bt
A:The difference between MS908 and MS906BT is their hardware,MS908 is run faster then MS906BT,but MS906BT is with a VCI so you can use it to check your car anywhere Within range.And you also can view this link,the vehicle coverage of MS908 and MS906BT
Q: Does it come with a free software update to current model years of all makes?
A: Hi,it comes with 1 year free update.
Q: Does it come with a wireless obd2 adapters
A: Yes it has a bluetooth OBDII dongle, and asst OBDI adapters the bluetooth dongle plugs in to.
1. Extraordinarily powerful Samsung Exynos Hexa-core processor
2. 8.0" 1024x768 LED-backlit glossy Multi-Touch capacitive display with IPS technology for ultra-mobility
3. Internal reliable 32GB SSD for better performance
4. Built-in 8-megapixel rear camera with autofocus and flashlight
5. 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi to access your favorite web resources
6. Unique ergonomic design with rubberized outer protection and a rugged internal housing
7. Built-in rechargeable lithium-polymer battery for up to 14 hours of continuous operation
8. USB, audio and auxiliary ports make it easy to connect accessories
9. Open source Android Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking
10. Easy and intuitive navigation makes finding what you need simple and fast
11. The most extensive complete system coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European makes and models
12. Exceptional OE-Level functionality from comprehensive OBDII diagnostics & services to advanced ECU coding
13. Complete capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching, coding etc.
14. Smart AutoVIN technology for identifying vehicle easily
15. Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via internet
16. Instant remote control tech support anytime, anywhere
17. Cloud-based MaxiFix online community provides a vast database of diagnostic and repair tips and proven filed fixes
18. Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Technical Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and errors
19. One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
20. Enhanced wireless BT connectivity between the display tablet and VCI device allows greater mobility and ease at work
21. Convenient data management system for managing internal program applications and reviewing data
MaxiSys MS906BT is the latest addition to the MaxiSys product line of advanced wireless diagnostic devices. The device is based on the Android operating system featured with the best possible coverage of OE-level diagnostics and ECU coding capability. Utilizing the powerful Exynos 5260 6-core processor (1.3 GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7 GHz dual-core ARM Cortex-A15), an 8" capacitive HD touch screen, and long-distance wireless communication, the MaxiSys MS906BT efficiently provides comprehensive vehicle diagnostics and analysis.
Autel Maxisys MS906BT is an advanced diagnostic scan tool and the latest addition to the MaxiSys product line. MS906BT wireless automotive diagnostic scanner comes with bluetooth MaxiVCI that enables technicians and home mechanics to access and diagnose all available vehicle modules remotely at OE-level with best possible coverage. With ECU coding, complete capability for codes and a series of most commonly used service and special functions, the MS906BT automotive scanner tool covers everyday tasks of automotive repair and DIY, including Key Coding & Programming, Functional tests/Active tests/Bi-Directional Control, ABS brake bleeding, Oil Rest, SAS calibration, DPF Regeneration, TPMS relearn, Battery Registration, Reset brake pads after replacement, adaptations and etc.
1. All System OE-Level Diagnosis
Read & Clear Codes on All Available Modules
Autel MaxiSys MS906BT, as a professional scan tool and upgraded version of Autel MS906, it can access wirelessly via Bluetooth connection ALL available vehicle modules including but not limited to PCM, ECM, EPS, PDM, BCM, TPM, SCCM, RADIO and etc. With complete capability for codes, it can read and clear codes on all systems and subsystems and be able to show live PID data of multiple sensors in graph & text.
Bluetooth Wireless Diagnosis
The Autel MaxiVCI allows the bluetooth diagnostic scanner to communicate with the DLC via Bluetooth and lined USB connection. With an ultra long working range of about 164 feet (about 50m), you can perform vehicle OE-Level All Modules diagnosis and services remotely without worrying about the cable might not be long enough or the limited space and hot air in your car.
Bi-directional Control not only performs various bi-directional tests to check the operating conditions of ABS and SRS, but also applies to functions such as Component Test and Active Test, Actuator Test.
Active Test is used to access vehicle-specific subsystem and component tests. During an active test, the tester outputs commands to the ECU in order to drive the actuators. This test determines the integrity of the system or parts by reading the engine ECU data, or by monitoring the operation of the actuators, such as switching a solenoid, relay, or switch, between two operating states.
AUTO VIN TECHNOLOGY
Autel MS906BT diagnostic system features the latest VIN-based Auto VIN Scan function to identify CAN vehicles in just one touch, which allows the technician to quickly detect vehicles, scan all the diagnosable ECUs on every vehicle and run diagnostics on the selected system.
Advanced ECU Coding Capability
Autel MS906BT automotive diagnostic tool with advanced ECU Coding function, which is one of the features not available in the MS906. ECU Coding allows you to establish a data link to the electronic control system of the test vehicle via the VCI device for vehicle diagnosis, service or coding. You can operate functional tests, retrieve vehicle diagnostic information such as trouble codes, event codes and live data, and perform ECU coding, for various vehicle control systems, such as engine, transmission, ABS and more.
Coding functions are usually used by advanced specialists. Coding is conditionally divided into two types:
The first is the computer coding during replacement, commissioning, used to install a new computer in the car. When performing the procedure, the computer is informed of vehicle's VIN, the configuration and other information necessary for correct operation.
The second is the coding of the computer for tuning the body electronics to the user, usually the BCM. The procedure will allow you to offer the customer individual customization of the car for him, locking the doors, setting alarms, the function "lead to home", setting the salon and outdoor lighting, etc
IMMO Keys/Key Fob
The IMMO service of MS906BT can disable a lost vehicle keys and program the replacement key fob. One or more replacement key fobs can be programmed.( Before programming,please check and erase the fault codes. )
Note: Key function is only available for most vehicles with low security level, not applicable to vehicles with high-level safety systems such as BMW,Benz
Digital and Graphical Display of Parameters
Using MaxiSys you can display the parameters of the system conveniently. Some parameters are more likely to be monitored in analog form, for example, pressure. Some parameters are more conveniently viewed in graphical form, by observing their change in time (potentiometers, oxygen sensor). Some parameters must be displayed in the graph to observe changes relative to each other (for example, air mass flow and engine speed). Only in MaxiSys all these ways of displaying are available for all parameters and all components, regardless of the makes and models of the car.
The actuators are not always visually visible or too complex to assess their performance with organoleptic (eyes, ears) methods through normal activation. That's why the test-components are implemented in MaxiSys scanners. Test-components will allow you to include special test modes in the computer, in which the electronic system itself creates conditions for verification and evaluates its results with further recommendations to the expert
Adaptation and Initialization
After replacement, for repair or cleaning of some sensors and many actuators of electronic systems, an adaptation or initialization procedure is required. When performing this procedure, the basic values of their work, the reference point, are established. In a modern car, there are many such elements that require similar procedures, which makes these functions vital for the service. In MaxiSys systems, these procedures are presented at the dealer level.
2. Special Functions:
1. Oil Reset Service: Reset service mileage and service intervals for the Engine Oil Life system.
2. TPMS Service: Quickly look up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle's ECU,perform TPMS programming and reset procedures after tire sensors are replaced.
3. SAS Service: Perform calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor and automatically cleared the fault memory.
4. DPF Regeneration Service: Clear the blockage through continuous burning of the particulate matter captured in the DPF filter.
5. ABS/SRS Services: Perform various bi-directional test to check the operating conditions of both the Anti-lock Braking System and the Supplemental Restraint System,such as Automated Bleeding,Pump Motor Test,and checking Module information,etc.
6. EPB Service: Deactivate and activate the brake control system,assist with brake fluid control,open and close brake pads,and set brakes after disc or pad replacement,etc.
7. BMS Service: Allow the scan tool to evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, and activate the rest state of the vehicle.
8. IMMO Service: Disable a lost vehicle keys and program the replacement key fob.
Autel MS906BT Vehicle List:
For USA: Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, GM, JEEP
Acura, Daihatsu, Hyundai, Infinit, Kiat, Mazda, Nissan, Scion, Subaru, Toyota, Manhindra, Proton, Daewoo, Honda, HyundaiCV, Isuzu, Lexus, Mitsubishi, Samsung, Ssang Yong, Suzuki, Fuso, Perodua, Tata
VW, Abarth, AstonMartin, MINI, Sprinster, SKODA, Citroen, Fiat, Lancia, Maserati, Opel, Porsche, SAAB, Vauxhall, Seat, Bugatti, Audi, ForEU, BMW, Alfa, Benz, Maybach, Ferrari, Jaguar, Land Rover, Peugeot, Renault, Smart, Volvo, Lamborghini, Bentley, Rolls-Royce, VW CV, Dacia, LT3
MaxiSys MS906BT Specifications:
Android™ 4.4.2, KitKat
Samsung Exynos T5260 6-Core Processor (1.3 GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7 GHz dual-core ARM Cortex-A15)
2 GB RAM & 32 GB ROM
8.0" LED capacitive touch screen with 1024x768P resolution
Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n), USB: 2.0, Mini USB 2.0, Wireless BT V2.1+EDR, Class1, HDMI 1.4a, SD Card (support up to 32 GB)
Rear-facing, 8.0 Megapixel, AF with Flashlight
Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)
Microphone, Single Speaker, 3-Band 3.5 mm stereo/standard headset jack
Power and Battery
10,000 mAh 3.7 V lithium-polymer battery, Charging via 12 V AC/DC power supply
12 V (9-35 V)
-10 to 55°C (14 to 131°F)
-20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
Dimensions (W x H x D)
270.8 mm (10.0”) x 176.0 mm (6.9”) x 36.0 mm (1.4”)
NW: 1.05 kg (2.3lb.)
Autel MS906BT Package including:
Adaptor for Chrysler-16 (for NA only)
Quick reference guide
Adaptor for GM/Daewoo-12
Adaptor for PSA-2
Adaptor for Fiat-3
Adaptor for BMW-20
Adaptor for Benz-38
Adaptor for Kia-20
Adaptor for Mitsubishi/Hyundai-12+16
Adaptor for Nissan-14
Adaptor for Honda-3
Compact Disc (CD)
AC/DC External Power Adapter
Adaptor for Benz-14 (for EU only)
Adaptor for VW/AUDI-2+2
Mini USB Cable