Motorcycles Diagnostic OBD Tool for Suzuki includes a hardware interface module and a PC software, which allows the user to quickly determine the cause of the FI light coming on.The user is able to read the diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs) and clear them after the repair. Get the job done properly with our professional OBD Tool!
Motorcycles Diagnostic OBD Tool for Suzuki
Top reasons to choose Suzuki scanner:
1) Multi-language: English, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Czech, Hungarian
2) Support most Suzuki motorcycles for different years
Detailed Vehicle Support list:
Notes Year Make Model Submodel
2008 Suzuki B-King ABS
2008 Suzuki B-King GSX1300BK
2009 Suzuki Bandit 1250S GSF1250S
2009 Suzuki Bandit 1250S GSF1250SA ABS
2008 Suzuki Bandit 1250S GSF1250S
2008 Suzuki Bandit 1250S GSF1250SA ABS
2007 Suzuki Bandit 1250S GSF1250S
2007 Suzuki Bandit 1250S GSF1250SA ABS
2009 Suzuki Boulevard C109R
2009 Suzuki Boulevard C109RT
2008 Suzuki Boulevard C109R
2008 Suzuki Boulevard C109RT
2013 Suzuki GSXR1000 --
2013 Suzuki GSXR1000 1 Million Commemorative Edition
2012 Suzuki GSXR1000 --
2011 Suzuki GSXR1000 --
2009 Suzuki GSXR1000 --
2008 Suzuki GSXR1000 --
2007 Suzuki GSXR1000 --
2006 Suzuki GSXR1000 --
2005 Suzuki GSXR1000 --
2004 Suzuki GSXR1000 --
2003 Suzuki GSXR1000 --
2013 Suzuki GSXR600 --
2012 Suzuki GSXR600 --
2011 Suzuki GSXR600 --
2009 Suzuki GSXR600 --
2008 Suzuki GSXR600 --
2007 Suzuki GSXR600 --
2006 Suzuki GSXR600 --
2005 Suzuki GSXR600 --
2004 Suzuki GSXR600 --
2013 Suzuki GSXR750 --
2012 Suzuki GSXR750 --
2011 Suzuki GSXR750 --
2009 Suzuki GSXR750 --
2008 Suzuki GSXR750 --
2007 Suzuki GSXR750 --
2006 Suzuki GSXR750 --
2005 Suzuki GSXR750
2004 Suzuki GSXR750 --
2012 Suzuki Hayabusa GSX1300R
2011 Suzuki Hayabusa GSX1300R
2009 Suzuki Hayabusa GSX1300R
2008 Suzuki Hayabusa GSX1300R
2010 Suzuki RMX450Z --
2013 Suzuki RMZ250 --
2012 Suzuki RMZ250 --
2011 Suzuki RMZ250 --
2010 Suzuki RMZ250 --
2013 Suzuki RMZ450 --
2012 Suzuki RMZ450 --
2011 Suzuki RMZ450 --
2010 Suzuki RMZ450 --
2009 Suzuki RMZ450 --
2008 Suzuki RMZ450 --
2005 Suzuki SV1000 --
2004 Suzuki SV1000 --
2003 Suzuki SV1000 --
2009 Suzuki SV650 --
2008 Suzuki SV650 --
2007 Suzuki SV650 --
2006 Suzuki SV650 --
2005 Suzuki SV650 --
2004 Suzuki SV650 --
2003 Suzuki SV650 --
2011 Suzuki TU250 --
2009 Suzuki TU250 --
2014 Suzuki Vstrom 1000 DL1000A ABS
2014 Suzuki Vstrom 1000 DL1000A ABS Adventure
2012 Suzuki Vstrom 1000 DL1000
2009 Suzuki Vstrom 1000 DL1000
2008 Suzuki Vstrom 1000 DL1000
2007 Suzuki Vstrom 1000 DL1000
2006 Suzuki Vstrom 1000 DL1000
2005 Suzuki Vstrom 1000 DL1000
2004 Suzuki Vstrom 1000 DL1000
All variants, special editions and BOTH ABS and non-ABS models are supported, except where noted for the selected bike model/year. If you do not see the ABS model or a different model variant listed, it means product fitment is the same as for the standard model.
If you do not see the Product Advisor, your browser does not have the Adobe Flash Player browser plug-in installed. Please try it on a computer. A mobile friendly version will be available soon.
Frequently Asked Question about Diagnostic OBD Tool for Suzuki Motorcycles:
Q1: What is the minimum system requirement to run the software?
A1: All computers running Windows (any version) and having a USB port will do. The minimum screen resolution is 1024x600.
Q2. How to use the Diagnostic OBD Tool for Suzuki Motorcycles?
A2: Here is procedure:
1. Have the ignition key in OFF position.
2. Connect the OBD tool connector to the diagnostic plug of the bike, and connect the USB plug to your Windows PC.
3. Start the OBD tool application.
4. Select neutral, turn ignition On and switch the engine stop switch to RUN position.
5. Press the "Connect" button. The engine parameters must be shown on the screen.
6. Start the engine if you wish to inspect parameters with the engine running.
Q3. When I connect to one tab (e.g. Engine) why do other tabs disappear?
A3: The bike can have several modules which are physically independent from each other but use the same communication interface. You can only connect to one module at a time.
These modules are:
- Engine (ECM, main computer)
- Transmission (only for bikes with automatic transmission)
- Engine & Transmission (only for bikes which have the ECM and
auto-transmission logic in a single unit)
- ABS (only for bikes with Anti-lock Braking System)
- EPS (only for certain quad models with Electric Power Steering)
If you are connected to the Engine tab but then you wish to check e.g. the ABS parameters, press "Disconnect", select the ABS tab and press "Connect".
Note that the software logs all events, so when you change and connect to another tab, it will also be recorded. If you try to connect to a module which is not available on your
bike, an error message will be shown.
Q4. Some parameters do not show value, why?
This means your motorcycle does not have such kind of sensor, or that sensor data is not available through the OBD interface on your bike.
Q5. The "Throttle position" value does not change from 0 to 100, is that a problem?
A5: No, the value displayed here is not normalized and may vary from bike to bike. The ECM learns the minimum and maximum TPS values and then knows how much throttle is applied.
The important thing is, the value should increase as you pull the throttle. Graph view can be useful to detect sensor malfunction.
Q6. The "Advance" parameter does not seem to be correct.
A6: All parameters shown by the OBD tool are read from the bike computer, without modification. On certain bike models, the ignition Advance value should be multiplied by 2 or 4 if you need to know the real value.
Q7. Is it possible to change the idle speed of the motorcycle using the OBD Tool?
A7: No, this feature is not supported by the Suzuki OBD protocol. Under the "Active tests" tab, you can change the RPM and the engine RPM should change to this value too. This way you can test whether the ISC valve is working correctly or not. If you exit from test mode, the idle will return to the factory pre-set value.
Q8. Will the ODB tool allow you to properly sync the throttle bodies on a 2007+ Suzuki that otherwise requires a special computer tool?
A8: Yes. Before you start to sync the throttle bodies, you need to lock the ISC (Idle Speed Control) valve. This can be done by our OBD Tool. Select the "Active Test" tab and turn the "ISC air volume control" to ON. Note that the engine must be running and the coolant temp should be kept between 80C/176F and 100C/212F. After the sync, stop the engine, clear any DTCs and then hit the "ISC learned value reset" button (if you receive a “not supported” message, refer to the Service Manual for your bike for instructions). Disconnect the tool and turn ignition Off. Wait at least 10 seconds. Turn ignition On and start the engine. Let it idle for 1 minute.
Q9. What is the maximum measuring time?
A9: The measuring time is unlimited (depends only on available disk space). The OBD Tool automatically starts the recording when you connect to the ECM.
Q10. If I purchase the OBD tool and in the future you develop the tool for other brands, will I be able to upgrade the existing tool or I'll have to buy a new one?
A10: Our OBD Tool is motorcycle brand specific. Currently we have it only for Honda, Kawasaki and Suzuki. The OBD-S01 will support ALL new Suzuki EFI models, and the update is offered free of charge. If you need a tool for both a Suzuki and e.g. a Honda, you'll need to purchase both OBD Tool models.
1 pc x Suzuki motorcycles OBD Tool
1 pc x CD
Shipment Option and Delivery Time In OBDiitool.co.uk
1. Shipment from Shenzhen/ Hongkong warehouse
1)DHL Shipping and Other Express Service:
- Take About 5-7 working days
- DHL will be the default delivery method
- To help you clearance we will declare a lower price on the invoice to help clearance.
- If address is remote area, you need pay remote freight 35 USD or we will ship by Normal Post or Yanwen/EMS/Aramex Express.
- For some eu countries, there might be customs duty problem, if you have any special rquest on this, you can email to inform us your suggestions.
3)Normal Registered Airmail Post way
- Take About 7-10 working days,No Tax Problem
- Usually No Tax for European Countries or Remote Area . The tax was pre-paid, when package reached, there's no tax no extra fee for customers.
- Due to high custom tax in European Countries,Like Germany, Greece,Romania,Sweden,France,etc, we will use Yanwen express as first option, if you will need faster DHL shipment, please contact us ,thank you.
2. UK, Amazon US, Canada, and Australia Warehouse Shipping:
- Take About 10-16 working days, Sometimes will be 20 days.
- Registered Airmail Includes Netherlands Post, USPS Post, Singapore Post, Hongkong Post, etc
- Order amount less than 150USD, and package weight less than 2KG will be sent by Registered airmail.
- But if you feel it is really slow, and want us to send by DHL, you can choose "Premium Delivery" and pay for the extra shipping for express service. finally we will send it by DHL.
- Item title marked "Ship from UK"
- Take About 3-7 working days, Free TAX, faster shipping with cheaper price.
- We have stocked up hot sale items in UK, Amazon US and Australia Warehouse, which is more convenient for you.
For any question, please contact us at: