V2018.12 BMW E/F SCANNER II package is used to do BMW Diagnostic and odometer correction, Also Support BMW IMMO, Mileage Correction, Coding, Work For E-series CAS1, CAS2, CAS3, CAS3+
BMW EF Scanner II Full Version for BMW Diagnstic tool
- Language: English
- Software version: BMW Explorer V2018.12
- Support BMW E-series CAS1, CAS2, CAS3, CAS3
- Ship from UK Warehouse! Fast Delivery with Tax Free!
- Special Features: Full Diagnostic Functions Also Support BMW IMMO, Mileage Correction, Coding
V2018.12 BMW EF Scanner II Full Version Feature:
- E-series Coding module
- E-series CAS1, CAS2, CAS3, CAS3+ mileage Reset
- E-series keyprog module
- FEM/BDC mileage module
- F-series mileage correction module
- FLASH calibration READ/WRITE calibrations for F and G series models
- ISN reset for F-series HP8 gearbox
- FEM/BDC keyprog module
- ISN MSx8x (SIEMENS) for BMW
- F-Coding module
- Tricore module for BMW
- CAS4 CAS4+ F-series keyprog module with F-ISN
- Software free download: LINK：https://share.weiyun.com/5puEb7b Password：ikmumq
- Enable network connection (no lock device issue). Windows7 is recommended.
For BMW EF Scanner II Full Version Functions:
- Base complete set-diagnostics, Reading and clearing(erasing) DTC, Edit AIF
- Reset odometer, maintenance interval adjustment + Coding
- CAS1 CAS2 CAS3 CAS3+ ,for Rolls-Royce – Reading, writing Key
- ISN.Reading ISN MS45, MSV70, ME9E65_6, ME9N62, MEV9N46L, N62_TUE, N62_TUE2, N73L, N73R, ME9N45 , DDE604, DDE626,D60PSA0
- Reading module ISN EGS (GS19D) via OBD
- Reading module ISN MSD80 MSD81 MSD802 MSD812 MSD851 MSV80 MSV801 via OBD
- Moduke read ISN ME17N45 ( N45 Tricore) via OBD
- Reading module ISN MEV17_2 ( N12 Tricore) via OBD
- Reading module ISN MED17_2 ( N14 Tricore) via OBD
- Reading module ISN MV1722 ( N16 Tricore) via OBD
- Reading module ISN MVD1722 ( N18 Tricore) via OBD
- Reading module ISN MEV17N46 ( N46 Tricore) via OBD
- Reading module ISN and Eeprom D7xN47xx ( N47 Tricore) via OBD
- Reading module ISN and Eeprom D7xN57xx ( N57 Tricore) via OBD
- Read / write module ISN MEVD176K ( N55 Tricore) via OBD
- Reading module ISN MSS60 ( S65 Ex Seria) via OBD
- Read / write module ISN MVD1727 ( N18 Mini ) via OBD
- Fxx Seria
- Module reset EWS option EGS 8HP (F and G seria )
- Module Read/Write Calibrations MDG1 (F and G seria )
- Module reset mileage FEM/BDC (F seria
- Mileage reset and service interval modification for F-series.
- Fxx Seria Coding
- Module Write keys FEM/BDC (F seria)
- Module write key (F-series ) and Read / write module ISN MEVD172Y ( N55 )
- Read / write module MEVD1725 ( N13 )
- Read / write module MEVD1724 ( N20 )
- Read / write module S63TU ( S63TU )
- Basic features:
166 types of ECU supported
Diagnosis and interpretation of error codes
Reading and adjustment of run hours and maintenance intervals for: Oil, Filters, Brake pads, Spark plugs, Liquids, Inspections and services as well as СО, СН inspections etc.
Adjustment of mileage and maintenance intervals
Change/Adjust FA code (currently in test mode)
Read/Write RAM/FLASH/EEPROM *
ELV Reset (steering wheel lock)
Change AIF (indexes of programming) *
Reading the last saved mileage from ECU
VIN change *
E-series CAS1, CAS2, CAS3, CAS3+ mileage Reset by OBD
New battery registration
* Not for all ECU's
Supported model list:
- 1-series (E81, E82, E87, E88), 2003+
- 3-series (E90, E91, E92, E93), 2004+
- 5-series (E60), 2002-2010
- 5-series (F10), 2010+ (only DTC reading)
- 5-series "Gran Turismo" (F07), 2009+ (only DTC reading)
- 7-series (E65, E66), 2000-2008
- 7-series (F01, F02), 2007+ (only DTC reading)
- for BMW X5 (E70), 2006+
- for BMW X6 (E71), 2007+
- for Mini Cooper (R56, R57), 2005+
- for Rolls-Royce, 2003+
List of supported ECU:
Body - 65 categories / 121 types; AHM, AMP, BFH, BFS, BZM, CCC, CDC, CHAMP, CIC, CID, DWA, ECL, FAH, FAS, FLA, FOMO, FRM, FZD, HKL, HUD, IHKA, JBBF, KBM, KGM, KOMBI, LMA, MASK, MMC, MMI, MPM, PDC, PGS, RAD, RFK, RLS, RSE, SASL, SASR, SBSL, SBSR, SD, SECUR, SFZ, SGM, SHD, SHZH, SIM, SSBF, SSFA, SSH, STVL, STVR, SZL, SZM, TEBF, TEFA, TEL, TMB, TMBH, TMF, TMFH, VID, WIM, ZBE, ZGM and etc
Drive - 6 categories / 30 types; CAS, DME, EGS, EKPM, GWS, VTG and etc
Chassis - 12 categories / 15 types; ASR, CIM, DSC, EDC, EDCSHL, EDCSHR, EDCSVL, EDCSVR, EHC, EMF, RDC, VDM and etc
As I understand 2018 BMW E/F scanner is BMW Explorer clone! Very interested in this because this have EGS ISN reset option that some said will be coming to VVDI2 in next update but that was 3 updates ago so i guess it is not coming..
I considered to get CGDI BMW that does almost the same things for BMW as VVDI2 and much more including this EGS ISN option but CGDI is meant to use with subscription (Subscription or free if you have CGDI MB or CG Pro 9S12. ) so i don't need that. But 2018 BMW E/F scanner clone tool i would like to get if it works so any feedback from this E/F Scanner working or not working would be appreciated.
I know that buying BMW Explorer would be the right thing to do but it is crazy expensive (You can get the base version for 1.200€ + Module for authorization CAS1 CAS2 CAS3 CAS3 600€.) and while i can't afford to invest that kind of money in tools for now i am willing to take a chance on clone tools like 2018 BMW E/F scanner clone. VVDI2 and CGDI also are not the origin developers of options like FEM key making, ISN reading. That all is coming from BMW Explorer. They have just cloned the service under their own tools.
Xhorse made a blue colored Bmw vvdi unit (said this 3 years ago)
That will have these explorer functions.
Will they also upgrade the vvdi2?
If not, i am thinking of buying cgdi bmw, instead of this explorer scanner. It cost a 116euros more.
The description of the bmw cgdi is very similar to the explorer.
I already have the full vvdi2 including Bmw. So i would prefer a vvdi2 update in the near future.
I have done quite a lot of cas 2, 3, 3+ 3+ downgraded and then restored to ori no problem, please always use battery support, all these bad reviews and cries for flash are caused by brave people trying to flash them without stable voltage, there is cas flash no on the top of the window, which you can note just in case some problems occur, then you can find for the right flash fine even if it was updated by ista/p in the past.
Tested cas3 2007 other tools could not reset km by obd, very pleased with it! DME km by obd ok F25 and E90 tested, shadow km's resetted. I think I even trust this with FEM (reset km).
My clone shows 24 times in licenses and sometimes after work it goes down to 22 but after restart program the counter refreshed to 24 On my F01 km reset in DDE don't work (FZD and JBBF works without issues) but I read in explorer manual that original tool has also a success rate from 50 percent on f Series. Overall its worth the money I think E71 2010 Long ISN read (DDE) success, I can't test more vehicles until now
I received tool 2 days ago, tested so far with E61 and F10 2013, in terms of km reset, codings its all like original, it fails in ISN reading on F series as this fields are blanked off, id read isn from edc16c35 short one fine, sometime it drop dongle errors, but overall tool is worth spending that sum of money, just to do coding E/F series and km resets on its own, i would not risk to do FEM/CAS key. Will try and update my post in a week or so about keys, as might have a go on mine just for feedback, I compared all functions to my genuine interface which is basic plus few licenses not full like the clone one.
Okay, so I received tool 2 days ago, tested so far with E61 and F10 2013, in terms of km reset, codings its all like original, it fails in ISN reading on F series as this fields are blanked off, id read isn from edc16c35 short one fine, sometime it drop dongle errors, but overall tool is worth spending that sum of money, just to do coding E/F series and km resets on its own, i would not risk to do FEM/CAS key. Will try and update my post in a week or so about keys, as might have a go on mine just for feedback, I compared all functions to my
genuine interface which is basic plus few licenses not full like the clone one.
1pc x EF scanner (V2018.12 )
1pc x USB cable
1pc x CD
Shipment Option and Delivery Time In OBDiitool.co.uk
1. Shipment from Shenzhen/ Hongkong warehouse
1)DHL Shipping and Other Express Service:
- Take About 5-7 working days
- DHL will be the default delivery method
- To help you clearance we will declare a lower price on the invoice to help clearance.
- If address is remote area, you need pay remote freight 35 USD or we will ship by Normal Post or Yanwen/EMS/Aramex Express.
- For some eu countries, there might be customs duty problem, if you have any special rquest on this, you can email to inform us your suggestions.
3)Normal Registered Airmail Post way
- Take About 7-10 working days,No Tax Problem
- Usually No Tax for European Countries or Remote Area . The tax was pre-paid, when package reached, there's no tax no extra fee for customers.
- Due to high custom tax in European Countries,Like Germany, Greece,Romania,Sweden,France,etc, we will use Yanwen express as first option, if you will need faster DHL shipment, please contact us ,thank you.
2. UK, EU Warehouse Shipping:
- Take About 10-16 working days, Sometimes will be 20 days.
- Registered Airmail Includes Netherlands Post, USPS Post, Singapore Post, Hongkong Post, etc
- Order amount less than 150USD, and package weight less than 2KG will be sent by Registered airmail.
- But if you feel it is really slow, and want us to send by DHL, you can choose "Premium Delivery" and pay for the extra shipping for express service. finally we will send it by DHL.
- UK Customers Check: Ship from UK
- EU Customers Check: Ship from Czech, it's ok to ship to all the EU countries.
- Take About 3-7 working days, Free TAX, faster shipping with cheaper price.
- If US/UK Stock was sold out, your order will be shipped from China via DHL or YANWEN(No Tax).
- Because of the UK Brexit and Pandemic, UK warehouse can't ship to other EU countries at present.
- We can offer you lifetime customer service and tech support.
- If you have any problems, please provide error image or video to show the problem, and kindly describe it in detail;
- Technician will try their best to help you solve the problem. If there are no solutions, you can return for a refund or get a new one for replacement.
For any question, please contact us at: