1. NT301 works with all OBDII/EOBD compliant cars, light-duty trucks, SUVs, minivans and hybrid sold worldwide
2. Reading/Erasing DTC and I/M readiness hot keys make it easy to use this tool right out of the package. They provide quick access to emissions readiness status, DTC information and erase function.
3. Red-Yellow-Green LEDs and build-in speaker indicate emissions monitor status. They can also help catch intermittent problems or confirm repairs during a drive cycle
4. Automatic VIN acquisition and decoding makes it much easier to read manufacturer specific codes and enhanced mode 6 data
5. NT301 does not only read and clear engine system faults, it also shows live vehicle sensor data in text and graph format and allows you to focus on any suspicious or symptom-specific data parameters.
6. It reads freeze frame data, which allows engine conditions such as fuel trim, engine coolant temp, etc., at the time the malfunction indicator lamp was set.
7. Multilingual menu options and code definitions - English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese and more
8. With internet access, you will always have the latest bug fixes and newly added parameters and they are life-time free. Unique one-click update and automatic update reminder let you stay current with the latest technology
9. Clearly arranged keypad, menu-driven navigation, hotkeys and 2.8" TFT color screen together make it extremely easy to use.
Does the Foxwell NT301 can work on 2005 Volvo XC70?
Yes, it does
I have a question regarding OBD II SCAN TOOL – Your model NT301 Can you confirm meets requirement for each specifications as follows:
•Works with all vehicles that are OBD2 compliant (INCLUDING CAN ?)
•Support multiple trouble code requests?
•Review the emission readiness stausof OBD monitors?
•Determine the malfunctioning Indicator lamp (MIL) status?
• Retrieve VIN on vehicles that support the code?
Yes, the NT301 will meet all the requirements you listed above.
Does this work on 2016 models
Yes, this scanner supports for the 12V voltage,16pin interface compliant US,European Asian OBDII vehicles.
Will this work woth 2015 nissan altima?
Yes it will.
Can it perform a crankshaft variation relearn procedure for 2009 tahoe?
Sorry, we regret to tell you that the foxwell nt301 can not perform a crankshaft variation relearn procedure for 2009 tahoe. We recommend the Foxwell NT510 GM diagnostic tool to use, it can perform a crankshaft variation relearn procedure for your car.
Q: Can it be upgraded on MAC system?
Sorry, the NT301 scan tool can be updated on Windows systems only(including windows 10), please visit Foxwelll official website and download NTWonder and update.
Q: Will it read ABS/ airbag codes?
Sorry, NT301 obdii scanner is able to read and clear check engine information which is part of OBDII system, but it cannot work on non-OBDII systems(ABS/airbag/oil service light,ect.). While FOXWELL NT630 can reset airbag/abs service light, FOXWELL NT614 Elite support transmission and can reset oil service light and EPB, and FOXWELL NT624 can do a full-system diagnostics.
Q: What live data can be read by this device?
A: How much data can be read depends on the vehicle, there are over 40 graphing live data (Download the Specification Sheet to get a whole list), to list some: FUELSYS(fuel system status), LOAD_PCT(Calculated load value),ECT(Engine Coolant Temperature), SHRTFT(Short term fuel trim-bank), LONGFT(Long term fuel trim-bank), Engine RPM, VSS(Vehicle Speed Sensor), SPARKADV(Ignition timing advance for cylinder 1), IAT(Intake air temperature), MAF(Mass Air Flow), TP(Absolute Throttle Position), O2SLOC(Location of Oxygen Sensors), O2B1S2(Oxygen sensor
Customers Reviews For Original Foxwell Nt 301
1) It's going good, mate good. Just mainly checking codes. It’s so much easier just to plug it in rather than the other scanner looking for keys and things.
2) Purchased a NT301 to diagnose a fault on my 2014 Hyundai Veloster.
It’s a easy and straight forward machine to use and very highly recommended I have used mine heaps since.
3) This OBDII scan tool has a large color LCD display to make navigation very simple and easy. The tool is protected by a rubber surround to absorb any minor shock from use. The unit does not require any batteries to operate. Most cars manufactured from 1996 will support OBDII diagnostic. All you need to do is plug it into your car's OBDII (DLC) port and it will power up using the car's power. You can then start the vehicle to read any trouble codes or pending codes. If there are trouble codes, you can use this tool to erase the code. Of course you should fix the issue or else the code will return.
The tool also have quick access buttons to read codes, erase codes, and I/M readiness check. There are 3 LEDs in the middle of the screen to show you if you have any trouble codes, or pending codes along with audible beeps. If you want to venture into more advanced features, this tool is able to show live data and record data. You can also connect the unit to a computer with the included USB cable to print the test result. There is an option to look up definition of trouble codes simply by entering the trouble code. Once you are done, just unplug the unit from the car and put away the tool. Can't be any simpler. Overall it's a well designed tool for all the DIYers.
4) Awesome,This OBD2 scanner doesn't require my phone to read the diagnostic, it has easily accessible buttons and large LCD screen. It works great with all of my cars and I haven't had any issues so far. I purchased this OBD2 scanner because it allows me to do my own diagnostics and decide wether or not I need to take my car into the mechanics. We also run into a lot of engine check lights due to accidentally forgetting to tighten the gas tank, this OBD2 scanner allows me to clear the engine check light in a minute.
5)I owned 1997 Toyota Camry and 2011 Honda Civic and Camry always have check engine light on. I like to do small repairs myself because It saves me a lot of money. I got this code reader to help me out with that. This code reader is very easy to use and comes with the instruction and they are very helpful. The reader also comes with the CD for the update. I had cheap one in the past but this one is a very good quality and very advance. I cleared my check light engine on the 1997 Camry and the car is good to go now. Great purchase!!
Foxwell NT301 Specification: