Tech2 GM Diagnostic Scanner for GM
The Tech-2 is the same tester GM Technicians use to diagnose GM vehicles. The Vetronix Tech 2 comes with Authentic GM software and provides support for on-board diagnostics on all GM systems 1992 thru 2013.
Attention:GM Tech 2 includes one card itself, you can choose the language and kind version based on your needs. One card only has one version. If you need two or more cards, you need to buy it additionally. The card this GM Tech 2 includes is Item No. SO22-C.
Our software is north american version, we do not have other version software.
Update: When the new version is released and you want to update it, just send your 32MB card to us, then we will put the newest software in it. Or you can buy a new 32MB card on our website.
GM-English 32.008 1991-2013
GM-Germany 32.008 1991-2013
GM-French 32.008 1991-2013
GM-Portuguese 32.008 1991-2013
OPEL-English 173.000 (New!!!)
OPEL-Italian 133.001 1997-2012
OPEL-Germany 85.001 1997-2008
OPEL-Spanish 91.001 1997-2009
SUZUKI-English 01.210.020 1998-2010
SAAB-English 148(NEW !!!)
ISUZU-English CAN BUS 107.021 2010-
HOLDEN-English 145 1999-2012 (NEW!!! )
GM TECH 2 Features:
1) Authentic GM software in the Tech 2 Flash means the most comprehensive diagnostic software available for late model GM vehicles.
2) Support for on-board diagnostics on all GM systems 1992 thru current year.
3) Removable hardware modules provide insurance against scan tool obsolescence.
4) Large, easy-to-read backlit screen.
5) RS232 & RS485 ports provide the avenue to connect future devices to your Tech 2 Flash.
6) Ability to capture stored DTCs, Freeze Frame, and Failure Record for later review.
7) Ability to view the status of vehicle diagnostic tests as they run.
8) Bi-directional The authentic GM 1992-current year software will provide full bi-directional control when performing power train, chassis, and body diagnostics.
9) Vetronix Tech 2 Specifications
10) Dimensions: 12
11) Microprocessor: 32 bit,16 MHz
12) Memory: 32 MB flash type II PCMCIA. Type III slot available for future expansion.
13) Communications: Integral RS232 communication port.
14) Screen: 3.8.8 backlit monochrome with full graphics capability: 320,40 pixels. Displays up to 9 vehicle parameters at once .Download Tech2 Brochure (5.2 Mb)
An industry change in protocol from OBD II to Controller Area Network (CAN) has begun. In order to perform diagnostics on a vehicle that uses the CAN interface; you will need the Tech 2 Flash and a CAN diagnostic interface module. The module connects between the Tech 2 Flashs diagnostic link cable and the OBD adapter. Once the module is connected, it can be used on all GM vehicle applications,even those vehicles using other platforms such as OBD I and OBD II.
GM vehicles utilize the CAN interface:
05 Buick Allure (3.6L)
05 Buick LaCrosse (3.6L)
05 Buick Rainier (5.3L)
04-05 Buick Rendezvous (3.6L)
04-05 Cadillac CTS (3.6L)
04-05 Cadillac SRX (3.6L / 4.6L)
04-05 Cadillac XLR (4.6L)
05 Cadillac STS (3.6L / 4.6L)
05 Chevrolet Cobalt (2.2L)
05 Chevrolet Corvette (6.0L)
05 Chevrolet Equinox (3.4L)
05 Chevrolet TrailBlazer (5.3L)
05 Chevrolet SSR (6.0L)
04 Chevrolet Malibu (Body/Chassis only)
05 Chevrolet Malibu (3.5L)
05 GMC Envoy (5.3L)
05 Pontiac G6 (3.5L)
05 Pontiac GTO (6.0L)
05 Pontiac Pursuit (2.2L)
Tech-2 Flash Tester
32 MB PCMCIA Card with GM OE Applications
CAN diagnostic interface module(CANdi) and instruction sheet download (199.2 kb)
RS232 cable and user`s manual
DLC Cable, DLC Loopback Adapter
12V Cigarette Lighter Power Cable
SAE 16/19 Adapter
NAO 12/19 Adapter
Battery Power Cable
TIS 2000 CD
Customer Asked Questions:
Q: Can this product do coding?
A: Yes,it can do coding for GM car, but for others, it can not do program.
Q: Does tech 2 SP23-C scanner also have its own built in power supply?
A: Just connecting tech 2 SP23-C scanner to your car, then you can use it to diagnose your car. The car provides the power to the device. Or you can use the compatible power adaptor to provide power to the GM Tech2.
Q: How to use TIS2000 CD?
A: After you install tis2000 software ready, there is a lan cable for the device. use this lan cable to connect the main unit and the other port of lan cable to connect the computer, via COM port. So it needs your computer has the COM port.
And how to program? First connect GM TECH2 with car, get the programming license or data at the beginning of programming. Then disconnect the GM TECH 2 with car, then open the tis2000 software on the computer.
choose sps programming module and enter, then follow the menu to operate.
After explanation, disconnect GM tech 2 with computer, and connect it with the car, then finish the programming process. For tis2000 CD in the package, it does not have the dongle, you cannot use it to program. If you want to program, please choose our individual Tis2000 software (Item number SO01).
GM TECH 2 components display: