China: Chery, Great Wall, Lifan MT80 CAN-bus (Delphi MT80)
Read the BOOT mode according to the chip model:
Infineon: TC1762/TC1766 MICRO (1504KB)
Infineon: TC1762/TC1766 EEPROM (32KB)
Infineon: TC1792/TC1796 MICRO (2048KB)
Infineon: TC1796 MICRO+EXT (4096KB/6144KB)
Infineon: TC1796 EXT (2048KB/4096KB)
Infineon: TC1796 EEPROM (128KB)
Infineon: TC1792 EEPROM (64KB)
Infineon: TC1738/TC1767 MICRO (2048KB)
Infineon: TC1738/TC1767 EEPROM (64KB)
Infineon: TC1797 MICRO (4096KB)
Infineon: TC1797 MICRO+EXT (6144KB/8192KB)
Infineon: TC1797 EXT (2048KB/4096KB)
Infineon: TC1797 EEPROM (64KB)
Infineon: TC1724/TC1728 MICRO (1536KB)
Infineon: TC1724/TC1728 EEPROM (64KB)
Infineon: TC1782/TC1784 MICRO (2560KB)
Infineon: TC1782/TC1784 EEPROM (128KB)
Infineon: TC1793/TC1798 MICRO (4096KB)
Infineon: TC1793/TC1798 MICRO+EXT (6144KB/8192KB)
Infineon: TC1793/TC1798 EXT (2048KB/4096KB)
Infineon: TC1793/TC1798 EEPROM (192KB)
Read the encrypted ECU password (Read the password of encrypted ECU first, then read data):
Bosch: Support Chinese car ME17 TC1728/1767 data reading & writing and password reading
Bosch: BMW/MB/VAG GPT
Bosch: Ford/Opel/Volvo GPT
Bosch: BMW TPROT8+
Bosch: VAG TPROT8+
Bosch: Kia/Hyundai/Honda TPROT8+
Bosch: Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge/Fiat TPROT8+ [Test]
Bosch: VAZ/UAZ ME17.9.71
Continental: Kia/Hyundai/SsangYong SIM2K-24X/C201
Continental: Ford EMS2204
Continental: Ford EMS2207
Continental: Ford EMS2211
Continental: Ford SID208
Continental: Ford SID209
Continental: Ford Mondeo 4 SID807EVO
Continental: Ford Focus 3/Transit Connect SID807EVO
Continental: Citroen/Peugeot SID208
Kia/Hyundai: Delphi MT86 EEPROM (16KB)
Mercedes-Benz: Delphi CRD3.1 EEPROM (32KB)
How to use KTM FlASH ECU programmer Switch board?
1. The switch board is designed to work with J2534, this device uses the Ktag cables so the user can refer to the Ktag wiring diagram.
2. Advise you use Open Port2.0 as the protocol conversion equipment and work with PC.
3. There are 3 types of Bosch Infineon ECU :
1) The Infineon ECU before TPROT8.
3) The Infineon ECU after TPROT10 which is what we call GPT encrypted.
4. The Infineon ECU before TPROT8 is not encrypted, you directly uses the BOOT point
grounding, then follow the Ktag user manual to wire the cable and read the data.
5.For TPROT8-10,the Bosch Company set the anti-debugging mode, reading EEPROM needs no password and reading Flash needs password.
Therefore, during the reading process, there is an extra CNF1, Boot outputs low level and CNF1 outputs high level. When reading, Boot needs to add one small resistor and ground it. CNF1 to connect one 470ohm-2K resistance, then connect 3.3V, it's very important, otherwise the ECU will be burnout.
2 tips on reading the data:
1) BOOT and CNF1 must be connected when reading data.
2) Only connect BOOT not CNF1 When reading the password, otherwise the password can't be read out. Also you can follow the Ktag wiring diagram because Ktag controls the CNF1 turn on and off, so it can't be disconnected. When reading the password, you turn the two switches to the automatic mode, and to the On mode when reading the data, when the software prompts, you choose " Manually" then follow the message to turn on or off.
6. For GPT encrypted ECU, the S1, S2 and Boot cable are needed to connected when reading password, and the S1, S2 don't need to be connected when reading data.
1pc x KTMflash ECU Programmer
1pc x KTMflash USB Dongle