This is the V2.31.1 software for Scania VCI2/VCI3 SDP3 Truck Diagnostic tool. If you have bought this product from our website over 1 year, and want to update your software, you can buy this one.
V2.31.1 for Scania VCI2/VCI3 SDP3 Truck/Buses Diagnostic tool
Software Version 2.31.1 replaces version 2.31 of Scania Diagnosis & Programmer 3.
OS: Windows 7 64 bit.
Software language: German, English,Spanish, Finnish, French, Italian,Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Polish, Arabic, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish,Turkish, Chinese, Traditional Chinese,Romanian
• To be able to fully use the services in SDP3 you must have a Certificate for services installed in your computer. For more information about the certificate, see TIL > Scania Diagnos & Programmer > Other information > Certificate for services in SDP3.
• Demo files recorded by an SDP3 version older than the one you are using have limited possibilities to show parameters.
The program supports the following vehicles:
P, G, R, and S series (2016-)
F, K and N series
as well as the following engines:
General new features:
System requirements and recommendations
• Microsoft .Net Framework 4.6.2 must be installed.
• There is no longer support for Windows 7 32 bit. For more information, see Ti 00-17 01 25.
By using the search box at the top of the window you can now search directly in the function view. You can choose to search in the Adjustment, Check or Calibration tab.
The procedure for defect reporting in SDP3 has been improved to make it simpler to follow.
Instead of a guide in several steps, there is now a simple dialogue box. In the dialogue box you can select if you want to save the defect report locally or if you want to send it via e-mail. To be able to send the defect report via e-mail you must have Microsoft Outlook. You can choose to create a defect report for a specific individual product or to make a general defect report.
The dialogue box for defect reports you find in the Help menu.
Note: As from SDP3 2.31, the dialogue box is no longer available for use if you are connected to a job type. ? Scania CV AB 2017
• The instructions& solution for communication errors has been updated. You access the document via the Help menu.
CUI –Infotainment system
• Support resume an interrupted download of software has been introduced.
COO – Coordinator
• The new guide verify and check switch modules in the steering wheel according to the version and the vehicle’s SOPS file.
EMS – Engine Management System
• Vehicles with the S8 engine control unit have previously lacked support for Default setting of power take-off adaptation. This has now been rectified.
• The Spark check guide has been removed for vehicles of the P, G, R and S series with Euro 6 gas engine. As the support in SDP3 has been improved, the guide tool is no longer required. Instead, use the Electrical system view for troubleshooting.
RES – Rechargeable energy storage system
• For the sake of clarity and uniformity, the hybrid battery has been changed to propulsion battery in all instances in SDP3.
TMS – Transmission management system
• New parameters have be added to TMS2:
o Clutch monitoring
o Downhill speed control with active prediction
o Reduced use of the clutch (new values) ? Scania CV AB 2017
• After a product update of the transmission management system, the Accelerometer adaptation must always be run. It now starts automatically after an update of the control unit.
GMS – Gearbox management system
• A function guide which shows how the power is transferred in the gearbox for different gears in real time has been added. You can also see how the gear shift forks move and which sleeves are affected.
The guide applies to the following gearboxes:
The guide also applies to the following transmission management systems:
CMS – Chassis management system
• A guide for bleeding control circuit 2 has been implemented.
• Circuits, I/Os and the functional description of differential locks has been improved.
TSS/TSA – Tag axle steering system
• Function guides for activating and deactivating service mode have been implemented. ? Scania CV AB 2017
• A function guide for checking EST and ESTA has been implemented.
• A new parameter for the centring function has been implemented.
1pc x Scania VCI2/VCI3 SDP3 V2.31.1
Shipment Option and Delivery Time In OBDiitool.co.uk
1. Shipment from Shenzhen/ Hongkong warehouse
1)DHL Shipping and Other Express Service:
- Take About 5-7 working days
- DHL will be the default delivery method
- To help you clearance we will declare a lower price on the invoice to help clearance.
- If address is remote area, you need pay remote freight 35 USD or we will ship by Normal Post or Yanwen/EMS/Aramex Express.
- For some eu countries, there might be customs duty problem, if you have any special rquest on this, you can email to inform us your suggestions.
3)Normal Registered Airmail Post way
- Take About 7-10 working days,No Tax Problem
- Usually No Tax for European Countries or Remote Area . The tax was pre-paid, when package reached, there's no tax no extra fee for customers.
- Due to high custom tax in European Countries,Like Germany, Greece,Romania,Sweden,France,etc, we will use Yanwen express as first option, if you will need faster DHL shipment, please contact us ,thank you.
2. UK, Amazon US, Canada, and Australia Warehouse Shipping:
- Take About 10-16 working days, Sometimes will be 20 days.
- Registered Airmail Includes Netherlands Post, USPS Post, Singapore Post, Hongkong Post, etc
- Order amount less than 150USD, and package weight less than 2KG will be sent by Registered airmail.
- But if you feel it is really slow, and want us to send by DHL, you can choose "Premium Delivery" and pay for the extra shipping for express service. finally we will send it by DHL.
- Item title marked "Ship from UK"
- Take About 3-7 working days, Free TAX, faster shipping with cheaper price.
- We have stocked up hot sale items in UK, Amazon US and Australia Warehouse, which is more convenient for you.
For any question, please contact us at: