Launch CReader Professional CRP123 main functions do not only include OBD / EOBD standard protocol diagnosis, but also cover professional diagnostic software for multiple models which can perform comprehensive diagnosis on four main ECU's (ENG\ABS\SRS\AT) of vehicle.
Launch Creader 123 Feature:
Launch Creader 123 Software List & Car Maker:
- – Lifetime free update
- – Include OBD / EOBD standard protocol diagnosis.
- – Retrives Manufacturer Specific Enhanced Data for Domestic, Asian and European vehicles
- – Can perform comprehensive diagnosis on four main ECU's (ENG ABS SRS AT) of vehicle.
- – Reads and Records Data Streams for ABS, SRS, Transmission and Engine
- – Auto ID Vehicles, Auto Module Search & Fast Protocol ID
- – Reads and clears codes on Engine, Transmission (A/T), ABS, and Airbag (SRS) systems – on most makes and most models (16 Pin) after 2006 year .
- – Support for all 10 test modes of OBD II with Enhanced OBD II Mode 6 – View freeze frame data and I/M Readiness monitor status
- – Retrieves generic and manufacturer specific codes
- – Current, Permanent & Pending
- – Graph, record, and replay data in full color
- – Menu with DTC definitions in English,Portuguese,German,Spanish,Russian,French
- – Intuitive Interface and Button Operation with Sleek, Rugged Design 3.5” TFT full color display
- – Prints data via PC
How to use Launch Creader CRP 123
Software upgrade supports Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 operating systems. If you update it via a USB cable, please note that "User Password" required in the software is equal to "Register Code" in the menu "Tool Information" of the device.
2. How to Update the Launch CRP123 obd2 scanner ?
Step 1: Go to LAUNCH official website(refer to the "user manual" in the "Technical Specification "section of product webpage) and click Updating Tool Download icon.
Step 2: Download and install the CRP123 update tool and launch the program when installed.
Step 3: You will be prompted to type in the serial # (located on the back of the tool)
Step 4: Hit [Device Upgrade] to enter the register page, type your email info (check the "Register Code" on the device menu "Help--Tool Information" ).
Note: the “User password” is equal to the “Register Code.”
Step 5: Install the TF card from the tool into the supplied USB TF card adapter and insert into USB port of CPU.
Step 6: Reopen the CRP update Suite and select the updates you would like to preform or click select all and click Download.
Step 7: Once all steps are complete, reinsert the TF card into the tool and power the tool via USB in computer or via OBD2 port in vehicle. The tool will prompt you to upgrade, select OK button on tool to proceed.
3. How much does it cost for Update ?
the LAUNCH CRP123 supports life-time Free Update.
4. How to print and save the diagnosis data?
(1) Make sure the "Record Mode" is ON before you start to diagnose cars;
(2) After the diagnosis completes, connect the device to a PC via a USB cable, open the installed update software and click "Print Manager" to the ScanPrint page;
(3) Enter the CRP123 device menu "Diagnose" - "Review"- "Upload Record" to upload the data to the software;
(4) Finally you can save or print the data.
Launch Creader CRP123 Specification:
Screen:3.5”, 320*480 TFT LCD true color display
Connection:standard 16 PIN OBD diagnostic interface
Storage ambient temperature:-20 to 70°C
Launch Creader 123 Packing list:
1set x Launch Creader 123