MINI VAG505A is a small handheld diagnostic tool for VW, Audi, Seat and Skoda vehicles, it can detect over 130 VAG models and pinpoint engine, transmission, ABS and airbag faults. It supports the Controlled Area Network (TP-CAN) and New UDS protocol.
Black Mini VAG505A VAG Scanner
Mini VAG505A Language:
English, Polish, Spain, German, French, Italian, Czech, Finnish, Hungarian and Turkish
Mini VAG505A Features and Benefits:
1. Works with Volkswagen and Audi (Audi/ Seat/ Skoda/ Jetta/ Golf / Beetle/ Touareg/ GTI/ Passat and more) since 1990.
2. Supports All VW Diagnostic protocol includes KWP1281\ KWP 2000\ TP-CANBUS \ NEW UDS.
3. Reads and erases Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) of almost all the systems
4. Turns off MILs of engine, airbag, ABS, A/T and most other systems
5. Replaces and recalibrates brake pads safely.
6 Easily detects nearly 130 systems includes engine, ABS, Airbags, transmission, radio, climate control,
7. Resets Oil Service Light:
After the oil vehicle maintenance, reset oil service light, service mileage and service intervals
8. Airbag Reset:
Don’t suggest you condition of the vehicle airbag safety in the use of this feature, in order to avoid triggering a fault
9. Mileage Reset:
This feature can be modified on the mileage meter, not all Volkswagen cars are supported by this feature, and according to the characteristics of the vehicle instrumentation varies.
10. Free online software upgrades for life
Mini VAG505A Specifications:
Display: Back-lit, 128 × 64 pixel display with contrast adjustment
Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140 F°)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158 F°)
External Power: 8.0 to 18.0 V power provided via vehicle battery
Dimensions: 117mm (4.70")*72mm (2.83)*22mm (0.87")
Gross Weigh 0.9kg
Net Weight: 0.5kg
1pc x MINI VAG505A Scan Tool main unit
1pcx OBDII Cable
1pc x User's Manual1pc x USB cable