The default software version of OEM Orange5 is V1.34, please never try to use higher version or update online, or device will get locked,
Orange 5 Programmer Feature:
Orange 5 Programmer Automotive Chip List:
- "Echo" mode
- File transfer via serial port.
- Fine-tuning the exchange rate
- Saving incoming data in binary files
- Delay settings for bytes and blocks
- Delay settings between incoming data
- Program doesn't need to be installed
- Works with text (ASCII) and HEX mode
- Supports any COM ports, incuding virtual ones from 1 to 20
- Creating a list of commands that allows editing and fast sending
- Saving files including command and port settings.
- Managment of DTR, RTS chains, visualising DSR, CTS, CD, RI
- Supports Orange5 programmer in emulation mode.
Immo HPX 9V0
Audi,BMW,Chery,Chevrolet,Chrysler,Citroen,DAF,Dodge,Fiat,Ford,Gilera,Great Wall,Hyundai,Honda,Jeep,KIA,Lancia,Mahindra,Mercedes Benz
* - Program with Adapter.
Licenses for M08V, TMS370, Renesas V850 are optional.
Orange 5 Programmer Reviews:
And this Orange5 OEM is clone but includes IMMO HPX 9V0 Software License and adapter set, it works good for me with hundreds dollar compared with the original thousands dollar. I just read today 1d69j adapter success.
Got my Orange 5 today, first very easy to install, then I start tested it: all functions open 1-10 except car radio get error, tested reading usual EPROMS all good, tested tms370 with adaptor board did not read so maybe bad adaptor board, tested IMMO login code from dump, TMS VW works.
Not bad at all, I have received mine few days ago and already did few cars. IMMO SW included and also activation for other sw. Only one minus is not have updates, I have original also get this to play with it, and can't say bad for it, till now first I read with original after that with the clone and no problem till now , of course I not test all but with some NEC all ok .
I have never had any problems with the clone; everything works as it should, knock on wood. Not sure is there any script but software for IMMO, radio and dash coming together with clone.
Orange 5 OEM seems to be an EEPROM programmer. I often extract the dump of an EEPROM with a programmer and modify it with the software came with the Orange 5.
I like orange more than over UPA
i have OEM clone orange 5 and it works all good.. the sad thing is that the drivers are not compatible with windows 10 the one I like using...
To overcome this I load up two operating systems...windows 10 and 7 in one computer...just for orange 5.
I like PIN checking function (test insertions) very much .It saved my job a lot of time.
In combination with my UPA -S ,carprog ,and TL866 a lot of job can be done successfully .
Hi all received my o5 and tested
S190, hc08(1j35d)ss read eeprom and flash
Hc05x32 ss and read all went good.
orange 5 is bang on
its read everything ive fed it secured chips aswell
Adapters are a bit to be desired but do work
have x prog aswell so what one wont do the other might
all in all worth the money.
I buy Orange5 china clone. Work great. Now i check in hc05b8, hc11e9, and eeproms. All read and write very fast.
Orange5 Technical Info:
* USB power supply (USB2.0/3.0)
* Universal easy to plug panel ZIF16 for EEPROM
* Control of contacts in the sockets
* Two expansions compatible with Orange4 and Omega MTRK
* Protection against overcurrent
* Overload voltage protection
* Two types of power supply: Standart (USB) and enhanced (USB + external power supply)
* Three 3 adjustable voltage and current control: Voltage of power supply ( 2.0...5.0V ), programming voltage (2.0...21.0V), additional static 10V for microcontrollers
* High-speed bidirectional pin drivers with adjustable voltage (2.0...5.0V)
* Wave cycle generator with frequency ( up to 24 Mhz) and out voltage(2.0...5.0V) adjustment
* Capability of functional emulation of class CDC USB devices
* Built-in 32-bit virtual machine
* Supported interface: I2C, SPI, MicroWire, JTAG, UART, BDM, ISO7816, K-LINE (via adapter), CAN (via adapter)
* Programmer is encolsed in a functional box. Supported working under Windows XP/7 32bit. [*Win8.1]
- Installation and Work with Orange-5 under Windwos 7 and Windows 8.1
CnCterm - Terminal program for work with COM ports.
Orange 5 Programmer Package List:
1pc x Orange 5 Programmer
1pc x USB cable
10pcs x Incircuit wire
1pc x SOIC8/DIP8 Expert adapter
1pc x SSOP8/DIP8
1pc x SOIC8/DIP8 adapter
1pc x SOIC8_14_93Cxx adapter
1pc x Lead 11E9(20) with power
1pc x Adapter 05L28/05B
1pc x Adapter 908AS60/AZ60 QFP64
1pc x Adapter 68HC(7)05P3/E6
1pc x Adapter 05B/X_705B/X QFP64 V2
1pc x Adapter 11PA8/11E9 QFP64
1pc x Adapter 68HC05H12
1pc x Adapter 68HC11EA9
1pc x Adapter 908AS60
1pc x Adapter 9S12Dxx
1pc x Adapter 912Dxx
1pc x Adapter 9S12X
1pc x Adapter 912B32 QFP80
1pc x Adapter 68HC11F1
1pc x Adapter 68HC11L6
1pc x Adapter 68HC11KA4
1pc x Adapter 9S12XE
1pc x Adapter PCF7941
1pc x Adapter TMS374C003A
1pc x Adapter MSP430F
1pc x Adapter 68HC11KA4 PLCC68
1pc x Adapter 908JL