Tabscan T2 Portable Smart Diagnostic,Support diagnose report , Support ISO &SAE protocol DTC reading and clearing,we provide quick online customer service and technical support in obdiitool.co.uk.
Tabscan T2 Portable Smart Diagnostic Box
1. Support diagnose report
Diagnose report will be generated automatically after you run the car scanning, report is easy to found from the app homepage.
Results are friendly for users to understand, obvious to see car status.
2.Support ISO &SAE protocol DTC reading and clearing
Friendly for users to use, even though you don’t know which protocols your car is,
you can click scan on app, it will recognize your car protocol automatically, generally it can recognize most of the ISO protocol vehicles
(ISO 15765-4 CAN, ISO 9141-2, ISO 14230-4 KWP2000, SAE J1850 VPW, SAE J1850 PWM),
then it will enter the select module engine and transmission for you to choose.
3.OBD diagnostic service
- Service 0x01-request current powertrain diagnostic data
- Service 0x02-request powertrain freeze frame data
- Service 0x03-request emission related diagnostic trouble code
- Service 0x04-clear/reset diagnostic information related to emissions
- Service 0x05-request oxygen sensor monitor test results(achieved in service 0x06)
- Service 0x06-request on-board monitoring test results for a specific monitored system
- Service 0x07-a diagnostic trouble code related to emissions is detected in the requested driving cycle
- Service 0x08-request for vehicle control system, test or components(currently not support)
- Service $09-request for vehicle information
- Service 0x0A-request a permanent diagnostic trouble code associated with emissions
4.Support vehicle full system diagnostic
Oil reset service is available for vehicle, supports the following car brands: Acura, Audi, Bentley, Benz, BMW, Bugatti, Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge, Citroen, Dacia, DS, DFNissan,
Daewoo, Ferrari, Fiat, Ford, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC, Honda, Holden, Hyundai, Hummer, Infiniti, Isuzu, Jaguar, Kia, Lamborghini, Lancia, Landrover, Lexus, Lincoln,
Maserati, Mazda, Mini, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Oldsmobile, Opel, Pontiac, Peugeot, Porsche, Proton, Renault, Rolls-Royce, Romeo, Rover, Saab, Saturn, Scion, Seat, Skoda, Smart,
Sprinter, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Vauxhall, Volvo, Volkswagen, Baic, Borgward, Brilliance, BYD, Changan, Changan Suzuki, Chery series, Hanteng, IVECO, JMC, Luxgen, Riich,
Rely, Karry series, Chery NE, Southeast, Changhe, Cowin auto, DFFS, Emgrand, Faw, Geely, Greatwall, Liebao, Haima, JAC, Jiulong, Maxus, MG, QOROS, Roewe, GQTRUMPCHI,
Yema auto, Faw Daihatsu, Zotye, Zz Nissan
Support the following car brands diagnostic: Audi, Volkswagen, Mercedes Benz, Land Rover, Jaguar, Volvo, Porsche, BMW, MINI, Rolls-Royce etc.
Inside the diagnostic menu there are 7 functions for customer to choose
1.DTC&FFD (Mode 03/07/0A & Mode 02)
Reading DTCs and clear DTCs, freeze data stream frame.
If any DTCs exist will be shown on the report, also our app will write the DTCs description in specific so that user can understand what is the problem. Besides reading DTCs,
there is a button for user to clear the DTCs, user can click the clear button to clear DTCs easily.
Inside I/M readiness, there are two options for user to choose, since DTCs cleared and from this driving cycle,
we can choose the options accordingly. Inside the category, user can check the following status.
1.Malfunction indicator lamp(MIL) status.
3.Fuel system monitoring.
4.Comprehensive component monitoring.
6.Heated catalyst monitoring.
7.Evaporative system monitoring.
8.Secondary air system monitoring.
9.Oxygen sensor monitoring.
10.Oxygen sensor heater monitoring.
11.EGR system monitoring.
3.Live data (Mode 01)
User can check the OBD live data stream from mode 01, it will show the data name, value, unit and range such as:
1.Numbers of DTCs stored in this ECU.
2.Fuel system A status.
3.Fuel system B status.
4.Calculated load value.
5.Engine coolant temperature.
6.Short term fuel trim bank 1.
7.Long term fuel trim bank 1.
8.Intake manifold absolute pressure.
10.Vehicle speed sensor.
11.Ignition timing advance for #1 cylinder.
12.Intake air temperature.
13.Absolute throttle position.
14.Location of oxygen sensors.
15.Oxygen sensor output voltage bank 1-sensor 1.
16.Short term fuel trim bank 1 - sensor 1.
17.Oxygen sensor output voltage bank 1-sensor 2.
18.Short term fuel trim bank 1 - sensor 2.
19.OBD requirements to which vehicle is designed.
20.Time since engine start.
21.Distance travelled while MIL is activated.
22.Commanded evaporative purge.
23.Number of warm-ups since diagnostic trouble codes cleared.
24.Distance traveled since DTCS cleared.
26.Catalyst temperature bank 1, sensor 1.
27.Control module voltage.
28.Absolute load value.
29.Fuel/Air commanded equivalence ratio.
30.Relative throttle position.
31.Ambient air temperature.
32.Absolute throttle position B.
33.Accelerator pedal position D.
34.Accelerator pedal position E.
35.Commanded throttle actuator control.
36.Type of fuel currently being utilized by the vehicle.
37.Long term secondary O2 sensor fuel trim - bank 1(use if only 1 fuel trim value)Etc.
User can select data name, topping the data you need, check curve chart, freeze the current data stream, and clear DTC.
4.On board monitor(Mode 06)
In this mode car device will recognize car brand manufacturer automatically, after user choose car model, on board monitor status will be shown on the screen.
1.Exhaust gas sensor monitor bank 1-sensor 1.
2.Exhaust gas sensor monitor bank 1-sensor 2.
3.Catalyst monitor bank 1.
4.VVT monitor bank 1.
5.Purge flow monitor.
6.Exhaust gas sensor heater monitor bank 1-sensor 1.
7.Exhaust gas sensor heater monitor bank 1-sensor 2.
8.Misfire cylinder 1 data.
9.EWMA misfire counts for previous driving cycles.
10.Misfire counts for last current driving cycles.
11.Misfire cylinder 2 data.
12.EWMA misfire counts for previous driving cycles.
13.Misfire counts for last/current driving cycles.
14.Misfire cylinder 3 data.
15.EWMA misfire counts for previous driving cycles.
16.Misfire counts for last/current driving cycles.
17.Misfire cylinder 4 data.
18.EWMA misfire counts for previous driving cycles.
19.Misfire counts for last/current driving cycles.
5.Component test(Mode 08)
Test each component from vehicle, including action test for components.
6.Vehicle information(Mode 09)
1.Vehicle general information, including VIN, calibration ID, calibration verification numbers, ECU name
2.Vehicle enhance information
- OBD monitoring conditions encountered counts
- Ignition counter
- Catalyst monitor completion counts bank 1
- Catalyst monitor conditions encountered counts bank 1
- Catalyst monitor completion counts bank 2
- O2 sensor monitor completion counts bank 1
- O2 sensor monitor condition encountered counts bank 1
- O2 sensor monitor completion counts bank 2
- O2 sensor monitor condition encountered counts bank 2
- EGR and/or VVT monitor conditions encountered counts
- EGR and/or VVT monitor completion condition counts
- Air monitor completion condition counts(secondary air)
- Air monitor conditions encountered counts(secondary air)
- EVAP monitor completion condition counts
- EVAP monitor conditions encountered counts
- Secondary O2 sensor monitor completion counts bank 1
- Secondary O2 sensor monitor conditions encountered counts bank 1
- Secondary O2 sensor monitor completion counts bank 2
- Secondary O2 sensor monitor conditions encountered counts bank 2 Etc
- MIL status
- Codes found
- Monitors N/A
- Monitors OK
- Monitors INC Etc
Give user information about the signal meaning on instrument
- Brake system
- Anti-lock brake
- Brake pads
- Engine coolant
- Engine oil pressure
- Battery charging
- Airbag & seat belt
- Traction control
- Tire pressure
- Stability control
- Service engine
- Washer fluid
- Esp fault
- Glow plug
- Power steering
- Parking brake
- Brake fluid
PCBU code is 5 characters, user can understand the fault code meaning through this function.
The first character is P,C,B,U; the second character is 0,1,2,3; the others are 0-9, A-F.
1pc x Tabscan T2 Portable Smart Diagnostic Box
Shipment Option and Delivery Time In OBDiitool.co.uk
1. Shipment from Shenzhen/ Hongkong warehouse
1)DHL Shipping and Other Express Service:
- Take About 5-7 working days
- DHL will be the default delivery method
- To help you clearance we will declare a lower price on the invoice to help clearance.
- If address is remote area, you need pay remote freight 35 USD or we will ship by Normal Post or Yanwen/EMS/Aramex Express.
- For some eu countries, there might be customs duty problem, if you have any special rquest on this, you can email to inform us your suggestions.
3)Normal Registered Airmail Post way
- Take About 7-10 working days,No Tax Problem
- Usually No Tax for European Countries or Remote Area . The tax was pre-paid, when package reached, there's no tax no extra fee for customers.
- Due to high custom tax in European Countries,Like Germany, Greece,Romania,Sweden,France,etc, we will use Yanwen express as first option, if you will need faster DHL shipment, please contact us ,thank you.
2. UK, Amazon US, Canada, and Australia Warehouse Shipping:
- Take About 10-16 working days, Sometimes will be 20 days.
- Registered Airmail Includes Netherlands Post, USPS Post, Singapore Post, Hongkong Post, etc
- Order amount less than 150USD, and package weight less than 2KG will be sent by Registered airmail.
- But if you feel it is really slow, and want us to send by DHL, you can choose "Premium Delivery" and pay for the extra shipping for express service. finally we will send it by DHL.
- Item title marked "Ship from UK"
- Take About 3-7 working days, Free TAX, faster shipping with cheaper price.
- If US/UK Stock was sold out, your order will be shipped from China via DHL or YANWEN(No Tax).
- We have stocked up hot sale items in UK, Amazon US and Australia Warehouse, which is more convenient for you.
- We can offer you lifetime customer service and tech support.
- If you have any problems, please provide error image or video to show the problem, and kindly describe it in detail;
- Technician will try their best to help you solve the problem. If there are no solutions, you can return for a refund or get a new one for replacement.
For any question, please contact us at: