VXDIAG VCX NANO is PC-to-vehicle interface compatible with multiple software applications, minimizing your investment in multiple brand-specific diagnostic interfaces. <br />VXDIAG VCX NANO GDS2 Device is for GM/OPE, this one support WIFI connection.
VXDiag VCX NANO for GM/OPEL with WIFI GDS2 V21.0.01501 / 2020.4 Tech2WIN 16.02.2
Top 7 Reasons to Get VXDiag VCX Nano:
- Support WIFI.
- Ship from UK, Fast Delivery, No Tax !
- Supports GM vehicle from year 2000 to 2018 (Tech2win does not support Opel/Saab)
- Support GM Tech2Win and GDS2, It can instead of GM original tool of GM MDI.
- Mixed fleet capabilities with broad protocol support
- Can be used with desktop PC or laptop
- Quickly attaches to vehicle's diagnostic connector
- Quick access to vehicle data for maintenance or management reports
- Compatible with applications that diagnose engines, transmissions, ABS, instrument panels and more
- VCX NANO GM Language: GM Tech2win software only Support English. GM GDS2 Software support multi languages
VXDIAG VCX NANO for GM/OPEL FEATURES:
* Fully compatible with SAE-J2534-1 & SAE-J2534-2
* USB vehicle-to-PC connectivity
* All current and most legacy vehicle protocols: CAN, UART, KW2000, Class2, GM LAN, etc.
* Supports Windows® XP
* CE and FCC compliance for hardware
* Firmware Updatable
VXDIAG VCX NANO for GM/OPEL Compatible Software:
* Support PC-based diagnostics with rollout of the Global Diagnostic System GDS & GDS2
* Support GM TIS2WEB online Service Programming System (SPS)
* Support Tech2Win application to offering a larger screen with all of the Tech 2 tool functionality
Global Diagnostic System (GDS & GDS2) V21.0.01501 / 2020.4 with 2020 database
* New Diagnostic Application Software required for all GM Global Architecture (Global A) Vehicles.
* GDS & GDS2 is software which runs on a specific PC. Updates received via TIS2Web.
VCX Nano GM Kit support both GDS & GDS2. GDS 2 works similar to the original GDS. easier and faster
GDS 2 provides the following capabilities in multiple languages:
* Read codes, code status, Freeze Frame data and Clear Codes.
* Read VIN, ECU part numbers and software numbers.
* Record, store and replay Stored data.
* Control and monitor Output Control functions.
* Configure and Reset functions.
* Record or display history of the previous vehicle diagnostic sessions.
Service Programming System (SPS):
* Passthrough programming on GM past model and Global A vehicles
* Increase reprogramming speed 20-70% and get ready to service new models
For pass-through programming of electronic control units on all vehicles built since 1996 and future model releases. The VCX Nano Prime GM KIT is between 20% and 70% faster than Tech 2.For example,
on a new Tahoe hybrid with 7 ECUS, it would normally take 2 full hours to reprogram. But, with VCX Nano the process is completed in just 45 minutes. That’s a 64% difference and means you could service
10vehicles rather than 4in an 8-hour day! The potential to increase revenues is dramatic.
Tech2 Win Function:
Tech2Win, an application version of the Tech 2 and CANdi (Control Area Network diagnostic interface) moduleTech2Win can be used during a vehicle road test, offering a larger screen with all of the Tech 2
tool functionality. The Tech2Win application offers all of the features and functions of the Tech 2 for Opel, Saab etc.
New Vehicles Model list:
VCX Nano Prime GM KIT is the only full-spectrum diagnostic and reprogramming tool capable of servicing new Delta and Epsilon vehicles (with auxiliary CAN bus that cannot be serviced by Tech2).Below
is the list of vehicles being delivered this year that will rely exclusively on this tool for service.
How To Connect VXDIAG VCX NANO With Laptop and car
VXDIAG NANO GM USB Connection
VXDIAG GM WiFi Connection
I just installed my defeat plug after my old sensor had failed, then used the VCX Nano and SPS to reprogram the HPCM2 in order to clear the SHVCS code.
Did a daily erase of the POAA6/P1fff messages until the defeat plug arrived, installed WOT Defeat Plug, programmed HPCM2 with a VCX Nano via the ACDelco TDS website (2 day subscription) then hit the Erase Faults button after programming.
Done … no messages … charging Normal.
For those more technically inclined or without dealer support, the VCX Nano needs firmware updates via VXDIAG’s VCX Manager to be used as a J2534 pass-through programmer. Windows needs a Java update and the TDS website installs software before you get started. After that … it’s a 10 minute job!
I just reprogrammed my HPCM 2 using the VCX nano and SPS subscription in order to get rid of the "service high voltage charging system" issue that arose after charging in some pretty high heat while visiting my sister in Flagstaff AZ. It all worked quite well which honestly was surprising after the amount of programs, updates and communications necessary to get to the actual step of reprogramming.
I didn't need to use any virtual machine or tech2win stuff. The latest GDS2 with passthrough software downloaded from VCX worked great.
For any one looking for an awesome code scanner that not only reads normal ECM codes (P codes) but also B, C and U codes, I highly recommend the VXDiag that you can find on vxdiag website. It’s like a virtual Tech2! I recently had a Service ESC light on and instead of a $125+ dealer visit to read the code, I spent less than that on this tool instead.
It’s a module that plugs into your OBD2 port then has a USB connection to a laptop. They seller provides software and you use Tech2Win (software-based Tech2) to communicate through the module to your various systems. Worked well for what I needed - I was able to read my C0460 5A code and determine that my steering angle sensor was on the fritz. Reviews state it only works with 32-bit WinXP (lol) or Win 7, but it worked perfectly on my Win10 64-bit install on my MacBook Air (boot camp)
In summary, it’s a dirt cheap virtual Tech2 to scan and do anything a dealer can do, I highly recommend it!
For the money, the value can't be beat. This Tech 2 emulator comes with the OBD adapter, Tech2Win software and GDS 2 software which emulatates on a Virtual Machine. Follow the directions of the "README" file on the CD and you should be in good shape. As others have mentioned, install on a 32bit Operating System (most PCs come with 64bit Windows now) so a older laptop is helpful.
The Tech2Win software works great and goes up to 2013. I purchased this to read/diagnose modules that a generic scantool simply cannot do. The GDS 2 software included only covers cars/SUVs, no trucks (Tech2Win covers trucks).
Great deal and worked gerat out of the box. Follow the directions and you'll have a great tool that will pay for itself in the first diagnosis.
Item arrived in good packaging with everything you could need. Setup can be a bit tricky if you don't know what you are doing but once you get the hang of it you can save yourself quite a bit of dough from the dealerships by diagnosing and maintaining your own vehicle.
In my case I have a Chevrolet Volt which likes to throw out error codes left and right for the silliest of reasons, some of which can't be cleared easily. Something as simple as the coolant dropping a little low can throw out a latched code that normally could only be cleared by a dealer (after spending $$ just for them to tell you what you already know!). It has saved me money already with one use, even with the ACDelco subscription.
works on 1996 Corvette. After nearly a day of dinking around I finally got it to connect wifi to my vette. I havent done much yet but it looks like you can only run diagnostics and force relays to open and close. It does look like may be able to capture data as I drive though which might prove helpful. Im not sure what the passthru app does yet but it might be able to send the OS to a dead PCM.. I had to reinstall the MDI as a last step which I downloaded from god knows where. 1996 was the very first year of the OBDII PCM. If and when I have a problem with the car this tool will be invaluable in determining the problem. Good luck to all, be persistent and dont give up if you want this to work.
Paid for itself just programming my key FOB.
For me CASE learn didn't work, but I only have a 64bit computer to use Tech2Win with, so that's to be expected.
This is not a 'consumer grade' piece of tech really, but given the price it's amazing.
Was able to communicate with my 2005 Cadillac CTS-V's stereo, body, and engine modules to do all kinds of things that would otherwise require a trip to the dealer.
Works just as described and also on win 10, 64. Because there is no real instructions it is hard to set up and go like most products but because the money saved from this item kind of makes me not care.. It was way better then 300-600 for the more Advanced items used in the Automotive industry.
I learned that I don't need to be in the system of the car (ECM) to download. Just have everything plugged in and that it is "connected", then go to AC Delco ( pay your fee for the VIN you want) start downloading. Just make sure you have the battery on a charger and your comp on one too. Also make sure you have enough signal if using wifi, if plugged straight into the internet, then you should be good.
Worked on a 2006 Monte Carlo SS w/LS4. reprogrammed basically everything. ECM,PCM,TCM, ABS, Air Bag Sensors, ect..
1pc x VXDIAG VCX NANO for GM WIFI version
1pc x USB cable
1pc x Diver CD
Shipment Option and Delivery Time In OBDiitool.co.uk
1. Shipment from Shenzhen/ Hongkong warehouse
1)DHL Shipping and Other Express Service:
- Take About 5-7 working days
- DHL will be the default delivery method
- To help you clearance we will declare a lower price on the invoice to help clearance.
- If address is remote area, you need pay remote freight 35 USD or we will ship by Normal Post or Yanwen/EMS/Aramex Express.
- For some eu countries, there might be customs duty problem, if you have any special rquest on this, you can email to inform us your suggestions.
3)Normal Registered Airmail Post way
- Take About 7-10 working days,No Tax Problem
- Usually No Tax for European Countries or Remote Area . The tax was pre-paid, when package reached, there's no tax no extra fee for customers.
- Due to high custom tax in European Countries,Like Germany, Greece,Romania,Sweden,France,etc, we will use Yanwen express as first option, if you will need faster DHL shipment, please contact us ,thank you.
2. UK, Amazon US, Canada, and Australia Warehouse Shipping:
- Take About 10-16 working days, Sometimes will be 20 days.
- Registered Airmail Includes Netherlands Post, USPS Post, Singapore Post, Hongkong Post, etc
- Order amount less than 150USD, and package weight less than 2KG will be sent by Registered airmail.
- But if you feel it is really slow, and want us to send by DHL, you can choose "Premium Delivery" and pay for the extra shipping for express service. finally we will send it by DHL.
- Item title marked "Ship from UK"
- Take About 3-7 working days, Free TAX, faster shipping with cheaper price.
- We have stocked up hot sale items in UK, Amazon US and Australia Warehouse, which is more convenient for you.
For any question, please contact us at: