VXDIAG SUBARU SSM-III Scan Tool compatible with SAE-J2534, latest software version V2020.7, available to add Toyota, Honda, Porsche, JLR software to the device, support vehicle from 2005 to 2018 year, sCan program Subaru smart key, also support Subaru smart key programming, reprogramming and oscilloscope functions.
V2020.7 Wifi Version VXDiag SUBARU SSM-III SSM3 SSM4 Diagnostic Tool
- Can program Subaru smart key
- Fully compatible with SAE-J2534
- Software version SSM3 V2020.7 and SSM4 V22.60
- Support Subaru smart key programming, reprogramming and oscilloscope functions
- Available to add Toyota, Honda, Porsche, JLR software to the device (contact us for payment).
SUBARU SSM Features:
- Support Wifi
- Internet connections: Available
- Operating system: Windows XP, Windows 7
- Language: English, German, Spanish, French, Italian
- Self-determination design for adapters and cables
- System updates: Available (Contact us to check if there's an available update)
- Special dual cell processor for automotive, full compliant with all vehicles protocols.
- SSM3 software version V2020.7, support vehicle from 2005 to 2018 year. SSM4 software version V22.60, support vehicle from 2016 onwards.
Subaru diagnostic Software free download:
Q: Can I program Subaru smart key with this?
A: Yes, you can.
Q: Does software stop working once it expires?
A: It still can work when shows license will expire soon. You only need to change the time of the computer before expiration.
Q: Does it support wifi?
Q: Does VXDIAG Subaru SSM3 Support Spanish?
A: Sorry, VXDIAG Subaru supports Chinese and English ONLY.
Q: Can I add Toyota software?
A: Yes. This hardware support to add Toyota license.
Q: What is the difference for this VXDIAG SUBARU SSM-III and ALLSCANNER SSM-III SSM3 for SUBARU?
A: VXDIAG SSM-III software is newer than ALLSCANNER one. Support more newer vehicles than the latter
SUBARU SSM3 Software Function:
1. All System Diagnosis.
Selecting this item displays on a single screen the fault detect status of all control system control modules for which SSMΙΙΙ diagnosis is supported, and memorized diagnostic codes.
2. Each System Check
. Selecting this item makes it possible to select a particular system from among the control systems forwhich SSMΙΙΙ diagnosis is supported, and perform fault diagnosis. This item can be used to view input/output data of the system control modules that perform fault diagnosis, memorized diagnostic codes, and other data on the PC display. This menu item is also used after repair work is complete to delete diagnostic codes, to configure control module settings, etc.
3. Saved Data Display.
This item can be used to save various data sampled during fault diagnosis operations, and to load data for viewing after work is complete.
This item performs immobilizer registration.
This item performs reprogramming of the control module.
6. Read CF application measurement data.
This item performs reading stand alone measurement data saved in a CF card to hard disk of your PC.
7. Convert/Save measurement data on driving recorder.
Loads data sampled on the driving recorder to the PC from the CF card, and converts and saves that data.
After attaching the optional pulse/analog cartridge to SDI, connect the pulse/analog box to the SDI and using pulse/analog probe to perform analog sampling. But we do not provide pulse/analog cartridge.
9. Program Subaru smart key
Note: For 2015.10 version, there is only English and Chinese, if you want German, Spanish, French, Italian, contact us to give you a 2015.01 software link.
While installation, you need to install both SSM3 and SSM4, then download and run subaru patch: Patch Link
, run the SSM4 first and then use the SSM3 to do the function you want.
What should you do if you want to add more other software in the future?
This firmware support add more software, you can add Toyota, Honda, Porsche, JLR software if you need for now, here is the steps if you want to add toyota software:
1) Give me your serial number for activation after make payment
2) We will contact factory to open the toyota software authorization for you
3) After done, we will tell you. Update the new software to this machine.
VXDIAG Subaru SSM III Software Display:
VXDIAG VCX PLUS Subaru Scan Tool Parameter:
1pc x Wifi Version VXDIAG VCX-PLUS
1pc x OBDII Cable
1pc x USB Cable
Shipment Option and Delivery Time In OBDiitool.co.uk
1. Shipment from Shenzhen/ Hongkong warehouse
1)DHL Shipping and Other Express Service:
- Take About 5-7 working days
- DHL will be the default delivery method
- To help you clearance we will declare a lower price on the invoice to help clearance.
- If address is remote area, you need pay remote freight 35 USD or we will ship by Normal Post or Yanwen/EMS/Aramex Express.
- For some eu countries, there might be customs duty problem, if you have any special rquest on this, you can email to inform us your suggestions.
3)Normal Registered Airmail Post way
- Take About 7-10 working days,No Tax Problem
- Usually No Tax for European Countries or Remote Area . The tax was pre-paid, when package reached, there's no tax no extra fee for customers.
- Due to high custom tax in European Countries,Like Germany, Greece,Romania,Sweden,France,etc, we will use Yanwen express as first option, if you will need faster DHL shipment, please contact us ,thank you.
2. UK, EU Warehouse Shipping:
- Take About 10-16 working days, Sometimes will be 20 days.
- Registered Airmail Includes Netherlands Post, USPS Post, Singapore Post, Hongkong Post, etc
- Order amount less than 150USD, and package weight less than 2KG will be sent by Registered airmail.
- But if you feel it is really slow, and want us to send by DHL, you can choose "Premium Delivery" and pay for the extra shipping for express service. finally we will send it by DHL.
- UK Customers Check: Ship from UK
- EU Customers Check: Ship from Czech, it's ok to ship to all the EU countries.
- Take About 3-7 working days, Free TAX, faster shipping with cheaper price.
- If US/UK Stock was sold out, your order will be shipped from China via DHL or YANWEN(No Tax).
- Because of the UK Brexit and Pandemic, UK warehouse can't ship to other EU countries at present.
- EU Warehouse was located in Germany/Czech and it only can ship to EU country:
Germany, France, Spain, Netherlands, Finland, Sweden, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia,
Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania,Luxembourg,
Malta, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Cyprus, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia,5-7 DaysRoyal Mail/ DHL
- We can offer you lifetime customer service and tech support.
- If you have any problems, please provide error image or video to show the problem, and kindly describe it in detail;
- Technician will try their best to help you solve the problem. If there are no solutions, you can return for a refund or get a new one for replacement.
For any question, please contact us at:
OBDiitool.co.uk OBDII tool online supplier
- Whatsapp:+86 18054815707
- Email: Sales@OBDIItool.co.uk
- Skype: Sales@OBDIItool.co.uk
- Hot line: +86 18054815707
- Accepting bulk purchases, We can Offer you wholesale price
- We are the agent for many original brand such as Autel, Xhorse, OBDstar, VXdiag, XTOOL,Launch,CGDI, Yanhua ect.
- Accepting bulk purchases, We can Offer you wholesale price.
- OBDiitool.co.uk is a OBDII tool online supplier providing best-quality ECU chip uning tools, car diagnostic tools, OBDII Code scanners, car key programmers, heavy duty scanners, locksmith tools etc.
- Besides, we are the agent for many original brand such as Autel, Xhorse, OBDstar, VXdiag, XTOOL,Launch,CGDI, Yanhua ect.
How to install 2018.10 SUBARU SSM-III Multi software For VXDIAG VCX-PLUS
User Review 1:
I purchased a VXDiag SSM III (Subaru Select Monitor III) diagnostic system. It came in handy was when i used it to recalibrate the steering angle sensor. The software was a pain to get setup but working properly.
It definitely does more than a regular scanner.
It just depends on if you think having complete access to all the systems in the car is worth it. It’s nice to have when I need it. I had a VDC code that was for the steering angle sensor. Rather than go to the dealer, I just busted out the knock off SSM and calibrated it in the driveway.
I tried to reprogram a new key with it, but you need a code from the dealer.
I posted up a screen shot of the menu for SSM III, so you can see all the different things you can access.
So, if you feel all the features are worth it then you’ll like it. At this point it’s just a novelty for me
User Review 2
I have one VXDIAG Subaru SSM3 and find it useful as it will talk to everything on the car, including immobilizer systems. . . it emulates the SSM3 and uses cracked SSM software and its own VXDIAG driver (which is why it’s such a pain to set up). It is *extremely* picky about operating system. I wound up having to buy a new(ish) laptop running win7 to get it going.
But my mission is a bit different from most. I make and program keys for a living and for a while the SSM was the only thing that would program the prox fobs. Not true anymore but I still paid less for the VXdiag with software than I would for a single piece of software for my T-code pro. . and there are 3 for Subaru. I have one which only covers the earliest models.
I also find it handy for doing stuff like turning off the passenger seat belt warning (my dog rides over there sometimes and doesn’t like wearing his belt) or setting the wiper de-icer to work for as long as I tell it to instead of a 12 minute cycle. Or make the door locks unlock with one press of the remote. All of this is stuff you won’t be able to do (AFAIK) with any other scanner.
I also rebuild wrecks and it’s the only thing that will talk to the airbag systems so I can figure out WTF is making the light stay on after cobbling together a car from 2 or 3 others.
You could pay the $3k for a legit SSM3 plus another $2k/year for software and have no problems with install. . .
But if all you want to do is check/clear codes and view live engine data occasionally, yeah, you don’t need OEM one. Just go for a clone.
You need an immobilizer code (which is VIN specific) to program keys/fobs. It does not change so once you have it for your car you can go nuts. Odds are your dealer would probably give you YOUR immobilizer code if you shop there somewhat regularly. They may charge you for it as I know they have to pay a couple of bucks to mama subie for them.
There’s also an ‘enabling password’ which is also static and I suppose is a very flimsy extra layer of security to protect the immobilizer features of the SSM. It’s 3781.