Autel MaxiCOM MK908P Full System Diagnostic Tool + TPMS DIAGNOSTIC AND SERVICE TOOL MaxiTPMS TS601,bundle promotion, buy together can save a lot in www.obdiitool.co.uk, 2075GBP free shipping from UK warehouse
Autel MaxiCOM MK908P + TPMS MaxiTPMS TS601
Autel MaxiCOM MK908P Features:
- Ship from US/UK, Fast Delivery, No Tax !
Autel TS601 Features
- Original Autel Brand tools, High Quality and Powerful Functions
- High-End Automotive Diagnostic Tool, Comprehensive OE-Level Diagnostics, Easily, Quickly and Efficiently
- ECU PROGRAMMING: The diagnostic tool comes with a free J2534 ECU programming device that helps Benz and BMW users replace the existing software/firmware in the ECU, program new ECUs and fix software-controlled driving performance and emission issues.
- VEHICLE COVERAGE: The software of MK908P has a wide range of compatibility and can be used to diagnose vehicles from over 80 brands in the US, Europe and Asia. Moreover, you can get more newly added car models with the fast-release software update service.
- ADVANCED HARDWARE: MK908P, as the advanced version of MS908P, features Hexa-Core processor upgraded from Quad-Core, Android4.4.2 OS upgraded from Android4.2, the 10.1" 1920*1200 screen upgraded from 9.7" 1024*769, and 15000mAh battery capacity increased by 4000mAh.
- BI-DIRECTIONAL CONTROL: The diagnostic tool supports bi-direction control to check the vehicle operating conditions. The bi-directional control of the ECM in Component Test enables the MK908P to transmit control commands to operate the vehicle systems.
- ADDITIONAL SERVICE: The automotive scanner is designed to serve users with a rich array of easy-to-use functions and features. The MaxiFix provides you with an online troubleshooter database, and Remote Desk allows you to get help from others via TeamViewer software.
Autel MaxiCOM MK908 Functions List:
1. J2534 ECU Programming:
- 1. Activates all known OEM/Universal TPMS sensors using 125KHz continuous or modulated wave signals;
- 2. Reads sensor data including sensor ID, tire pressure, temperature, battery condition, OEM part number, OEM sensor maker and OEM frequency;
- 3. Allows you to directly read feedback from all 4 sensors, clearly view the status of all TPMS sensors, and compare sensor and ECU data to instantly pinpoint system faults;
- 4. Offers on-tool relearn procedure for every TPMS-equipped American, Asian and European vehicle. No need for relearning charts or internet lookups;
- 5. Programs AUTEL MX-Sensor with multiple options available including Auto Create, Manual Create, or Clone Sensor IDs with no sensor re-learn required for sensor positioning;
- 6. Offers OBD II Relearn to write IDs to vehicles directly without further procedures;
- 7. Offers visual/audio responses to make the operations much easier to complete;
- 8. Checks Remote Keyless Entry-Key FOB for transmissions;
- 9. Incredibly easy to use with intuitive navigation and step-by-step on-screen instructions.
The diagnostic tool comes with a J2534 ECU programming tool (also used as a VCI box) that is a SAE J2534-1 & -2 compliant pass thru reprogramming interface device. Using the updated OEM software, it is capable of helping BMW and Benz users replace the existing software/firmware in the Electronic Control Units (ECU), program new ECUs and fix software-controlled drivability issues and emission issues. It supports BT and USB communications and can transmit vehicle data to the MaxiCOM display tablet with or without a physical connection.
2. There are 3 indicators on the J2534 ECU programming device:
1) Vehicle LED – Flashes green when communicating with the vehicle's system
2) Connection LED – Illuminates solid green when properly connected with the display tablet via the USB cable; Illuminates solid blue when connected with the display tablet via wireless (BT) connection
3) Power LED – Illuminates solid green when powered on: Flashes red when system failure occurs: Illuminates amber automatically at power up when the device is performing self-test procedure
3. System Diagnostics
Simply accessing the diagnostic modes via AutoVin or Control Unit, and you' re able to perform diagnosis over all the systems on the vehicle' s ECU in order to locate fault systems and retrieve DTCs.
1) ECU Information – provides the retrieved ECU information in detail.
2) Read Codes – displays detailed information of DTC records retrieved from the vehicle control module.
3) Erase Codes – erases DTC records and other data from the ECM.
4) Live Data – retrieves and displays live data and parameters from the vehicle' s ECU.
5) Active Test – provides specific subsystem and component tests.
4. Special Functions
The diagnostic tool is specially designed with the Service section to provide you with quick access to the vehicle systems for various scheduled service and maintenance performances. It provides component adaptation or variant coding functions for custom configurations and also allows you to reprogram adaptive values for certain components after making repairs. The most commonly performed service functions include:
1) Oil Reset Service: Allows you to perform reset for the Engine Oil Life system, which calculates an optimal oil life change interval depend on the vehicle driving conditions and climate.
2) EPB Service: Helps maintain the electronic braking system safely and effectively, deactivating and activating the brake control system, assisting with brake fluid control, opening and closing brake pads, and setting brakes after disc or pad replacement, etc.
3) SAS Service: Allows you to perform calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor, which permanently stores the current steering wheel position as the straight-ahead position in the steering angle sensor EEPROM.
4) DPF Service: Allows you to carry out numerous functions to the Diesel Particulate Filter system.
5) TPMS Service: Allows you to quickly look up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle' s ECU, as well as to perform TPMS programming and reset procedures after tire sensors are replaced.
6) IMMO Service: Programs a new anti-theft key, and performs key matching when the ignition switch, the combined instrument panel, ECU, BCM, or the remote control battery is replaced.
The Coding function is used to re-flash the vehicle control modules, it allows you to update the computer software on the vehicle to the latest version, as well as to reprogram adaptive data for certain components after making repairs or replacements, providing ways for the issues of Drivability, Fuel Efficiency, Power Loss, Fault Codes, Durability of Mechanical Parts.
6. Additional Features and Functions
To well serve the users, the diagnostic tool is equipped with a rich array of features and functions in addition to the Diagnostic and Service functions, including Remote Desk, MaxiFix, Shop Manager, Digital Inspection,MaxiScope, etc.
1) Remote Desk: With the simple, fast and secure remote control interface, you can receive ad-hoc remote support from Autel' s support center, colleagues, or friends, by allowing them to control your MaxiCOM tablet on their PC via the TeamViewer software.
2) MaxiFix: This is an additional feature in the cloud which enables users to network and access a database of procedures, repair and diagnostic tools. You are able to interact with fellow technicians and share knowledge via MaxiFix.
3) Digital Inspection & MaxiScope: The diagnostic scan tool can also be used in conjunction with the automotive oscilloscope Autel MP408 to perform electrical and electronic circuit testing and monitor signal activity, and it also supports performing a close vehicle inspection with the Autel digital inspection camera MV105/MV108.
Autel MaxiTPMS TS601 Functions:
1.Professional TPMS Diagnosis and Programming
The easy-to-use TPMS tool Autel TS601 provides users with unparalleled experience of efficiency and accuracy for complete TPMS diagnosis. Instead of simply checking the sensor data, sensor ID, tire pressure/temperature, battery condition, sensor position and diagnosing the TPMS to read/write sensor ID, read/clear TPMS codes (turn off TPMS warning light), retrieve TPMS ECU information, and perform actuation test, this TPMS tool allows user programming the sensor data to MX-sensor and replacing faulty sensor that is with low battery life or is not functioning.
2.Fast Access to Accurate OBDII Diagnosis
Autel TS601 is the first one to integrate the TPMS tool with OBDII code reader. Except professional diagnosis to the TPMS, you can also perform the exceptional diagnosis to vehicle engine running conditions and the operating status of the exhaust after-treatment, which is called OBDII diagnosis.
With OBDII diagnostic functions, you can quickly check the vehicle self-inspection condition, accurately locate the fault that caused the Check Engine Light, and easily turn off the check engine light after the maintenance and repair.
Easy and Fast MX-Sensor Programming
The TPMS sensor programming can and will only work with the Autel MX-sensor. There are 4 options available for you to complete MX-sensor programming, and they each have their own advantages and characteristics:
3.Auto Create applying random ID for the tested vehicle
Manual Create manually input the random ID or the original sensor ID
Copy by OBD read sensor ID with Relearn function, and write it to MX-sensor
Copy by Activation automatically write in the retrieved original sensor data to MX-sensor in the case of original sensor is triggered
4.Considerate Design for Optimum Performance
At-A-Glance TPMS Status Screen
You can easily view the TPMS status, and compare sensor and ECU data through Autel's exclusive At-A-Glance screen completely showing system faults. The single screen organization enables the clear and direct feedback from all 4 sensors displayed together on one easy-to-read multicolor screen.
Intuitive Data Display
The TS601 is equipped with TFT color display (320 * 240 dpi) and supports data graphing, to give mechanics quick and easy data viewings.
The TPMS tool has a 3.7 V built-in lithium-ion polymer rechargeable battery charged by power adapter or USB cable.
Autel MaxiCOM MK908 Support Vehicle List:
Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, GM, Jeep, Abarth, Alfa, Citroen, Fiat, Lancia, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Saab, Vauxhall, Volvo, Aston Martin, Audi, Bentley, Benz, Sprinter, BMW, Bugatti, Ferrari, Jaguar, Lamborghini, Land Rover, Maserati, Maybach, Mini, Rolls-Royce, Seat, Skoda, Smart, VW, VW CV, Dacia, Ford EU, LT3, Acura, Daewoo, Daihatsu, Honda, Hyundai, Hyundai CV, Infiniti, Kia, Lexus, Maruti Suzuki, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Nissan GTR, Samsung, Scion, Ssang Yong, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Isuzu, Mahindra, Perodua, Proton, TATA, HINO,UD, Fuso
Differences Between Autel MK908P,MaxiSYS Elite,MaxiSYS MS908P,MaxiSYS MS908
The MK908P is an upgraded version of MS908P, and the difference between them is that MK908P is equipped with more advanced hardware.
1) Processor: The MK908P is processed by the powerful Samsung Exynos hexa-core Processor (1.3GHz Quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7GHz Dual-core ARM Cortex-A15) while the MS908P is using the Samsung Exynos Quad-Core Processor 1.4GHz.
2) Operating System: Diagnostic scan tool MK908P features Android4.4.2, KitKat operating system that is upgraded from Android 4.0, Ice Cream Sandwich.
3) Memory: The MK908P is equipped with 2GB RAM & 64GB on-board Memory, but MS908P only has 32GB on-board memory.
4) Screen Size & Pixel: The Automotive diagnostic scanner MK908P features 101.1 inches LED screen with 1920*1200 resolutions that provides a better user experience than MS908P's 9.7 inches screen with 1024*768 resolutions.
5) Camera: The camera of MK908P is designed to provide a more detailed images using 8.0 Megapixel, AF with Flashlight.
6) Battery Capacity: For a tablet diagnostic tool that is equipped with built-in battery, the battery life greatly affects the integrity of the diagnosis and the user experience. Compared to the MS908P, the MK908P extends the usage time by increasing battery capacity by 4000mAh.TS601
TS601 Supported Car Brands:
for ABARTH, for Acuba, for Alfa Romeo, For Alpina, for Aston Martin, for Audi,for Bentley, for BMW, for Bugatti, for Buick, for BYD, for Cadillac, for ChangAn, for Chery, for Chevrolet, for Chrysler, for Citroen, for Dacia, for Daewoo, for Dodge, for Ferrari, for Fiat, for Ford, for Foton, for Geely, for GMC, for GreatWall, for Haval, for Holden, for Honda, for HSV, for Hummer, for Hyundai, for Infiniti, for ISUZU, for JAC, for Jaguar, for Jeep, for Junpai, for KIA, for Lada, for Lamborghini, for Lancia, for LandRover, for Lexus, for Lifan, for Lincoln, for Lotus, for Mahindra, for Maserati, for Maybach, for Mazda, for McLaren, for Mercedes Benz, for Mercury, for MG, for Mini, for Mitsubishi, for Nissan, for Oldsmobile, for Opel, for Peugeot, for Plymouth, for Pontiac, for Porsche, for Renault, for Rolls-Royce, for SAAB, for Samsung, for Saturn, for Scion, for Skoda, for Smart, for SsangYong, for Subaru, for Suzuki, for Tesla, for Toyota, for Venucia, for Volvo, for VPG, for VW.
1pc x Main Unit MK908P
1pc x J2534 Box
1pc x Main Cable
1pc x Standard 2.0 USB Cable
1pc x Mini USB Cable
1pc x AC/DC External Power Adapter
1pc x Ethernet Serial Cable
1pc x Cigarette Lighter
1pc x Clipper Cable
2pc x Light Fuse
1pc x BMW Ethernet Cable (Optional)
1pc x USB Ethernet Adapter
14pc x OBDI Adapters
(Benz-14; Chrysler-16; BMW-20; Kia-20; Nissan-14; GM/Daewoo-12; Honda-3; Fiat-3; PSA-2 Benz-38; VW/Audi-2+2; Mitsubishi/Hyundai-12+16)