Autel MaxiPro MP808Z-TS is similar as Autel MP808BT & MP808TS, MP808S-TS support OBDII diagnostics , perform TPMS services and it also provides 30+ special functions, including Oil Reset, EPB, SAS , and BMS Together with the ability to quickly read and clear DTCs for all available modules of the majority of the makes and models
Autel MaxiPRO MP808S-TS Auto Diagnostic Scanner Tool TPMS Programming
When it comes to ultra-portability, MaxiPRO MP808Z-TS is your perfect companion. Featuring a fast quad-core processor, MP808Z-TS offers maximum convenience and swift diagnosis. The intuitive user interface makes using the device effortless via a 7-inch LCD touch screen that displays at 1024 x 600 quality. Together with the ability to quickly read and clear Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) enhanced codes for TPMS module of the majority of the makes and models on the market, MP808Z-TS provides you with superior special functions for TPMS services with ease.
1. Global Version, No IP Blcoking Problem.
2. Operating System Move On to Android 11 from Android 4.4.
3. 4GB/64GB Expanded Storage. Dual Frequency 2.4/5.0GHZ Wi-Fi.
4. Upgraded 8-Core ROCKCHIP RK3566 Processor Replacing Old ROCKCHIP RK3188 Processor.
5. 2 Year Free Update Online,
After one year, MP808Z-TS Software Subscription cost 479USD per year
6. Multi-Language Supported:
English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Italian, Traditional Chinese
7. Compatible with MaxiVideo MV108 Inspection Camera:
Connect with MV108 borescope to enable up-close visual inspections in those hard-to-see areas, normally hidden from sight, like the engine, and tank...
8. Compatible with BT506 Battery Tester:
Together with the BT506, the MP808TS scanner can complete battery & starting and charging system tests and display the test results.
Why Should You Choose Autel MaxiPRO MP808S-TS?
1. The newly-launched MaxiPRO MP808S-TS works as a great combo of MP808BT PRO+MS906+TS608. It's not only an advanced car diagnostic tool for car repair shops but also an all-in-one TPMS reset tool for tire shops.
2. Based on MaxiPRO MP808BT/ MP808BT PRO/ MP808K, Autel MaxiPRO MP808S-TS scanner works well on 150+ vehicle brands (from 1996 to 2022), including the latest models & the FCA models (after 2018). It also features 31+ services, ECU coding, OE-level all-system diagnostics, bidirectional control, full TPMS functions,10+ high-end features, etc., meeting exacting OE requirements.
Why Does MP808S-TS Win over MP808BT PRO?
Compare with Autel MP808BT PRO scanner, Autel MaxiPRO MP808S-TS is definitely much more worth buying. For the money, though MP808S-TS is a little dearer than MP808BT PRO, it's not just a car diagnostic tool, probably the best in the field. For the features, the Autel MaxiPRO MP808S-TS scanner rivals professional high-end diagnostic tablets. It features more than MP808BT PRO, especially the complete TPMS functions, which can activate/relearn 99% TPMS sensors, program MX-sensors to replace broken ones, and do TPMS retrofit, making it the perfect choice for the tire shop to boost the business.
Why Update MP808TS to MP808S-TS?
Faster processing speed with CPU: ROCKCHIP RK3566; OS: Android 11; RAM: 4G; Wi-Fi: 2.4 & 5GHz, etc.
More user-friendly features such as Print via Wi-Fi, NO IP Restrictions, etc.
More Powerful factory-level functions like Online Coding and Renault Security Gateway Function
All systems scan tool with advanced diagnostics
Seven-inch Wi-Fi enabled Android 11.0-based tablet
Powerful Cortex-A55 processor (1.8 GHz) processor
Compatible with U.S., Asian, and European vehicles, 1996 and newer
Complete TPMS service for 99 percent of TPMS-equipped vehicles
Exceptional OE-level system coverage for all electronic systems
Advanced diagnostics: Read/Erase codes, view Freeze Frame data and view & Graph Live Data, perform Active Tests, obtain ECU information and perform
Adaptations and Matching
AutoVIN to quickly identify vehicle make, model and year
Advanced TPMS diagnostics with DTC description
At-a-glance TPMS status screen
Activate, Read and Relearn all known TPMS sensors
Program AUTEL MX-Sensor to replace 99 percent of TPMS sensors on the road today
Extensive OBDII Relearn coverage
On-screen vehicle specific Relearn procedures
Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via Wi-Fi
Instant remote tech support anytime, anywhere
Shop Management application enables easy access to vehicle scan histories, customer information and data files
Cloud-based Report Management allows technician to view, save, print and share reports on mobile phones, tablets and computer browsers
Compatible with Videoscope and MaxiBAS BT506 to perform Battery Analysis, additional purchases required
Extensive Vehicle Coverage - More Than 80 Makes
Acura, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Kia, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Scion, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota...
Abarth, Alfa, Audi, Bentley, Benz, BMW, Bugatti, Citroen, Dacia, EU Ford, Fiat, Jaguar, Lancia, Land Rover, Maybach, Mini, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault,
Saab, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Sprinter, Vauxhall, Volvo, VW...
Chrysler, Ford, GM...
AU Ford, Holden...
1. OE-Level All System Diagnoses: All-Around & In-depth Diagnoses, Faster than the Snap-on Scanners
Autel MaxiPRO MP808S-TS works well on 150+ car makes and models worldwide (1996 and newer) to read/ clear codes, read ECU info., view Live Data, do active tests, and perform special functions for all available systems, exceeding OE requirement. This Autel diagnostic tool can
1) Read ECU Information of the control units, including unit type, version numbers, etc.
2) Read / Clear DTCs to locate problems and clear the codes after certain repairs.
3) View Live Data of each parameter item in various modes, such as text, waveform, or combination (4-in-1 data stream).
4) Active Test/Bi-directional Control to accurately figure out whether a specific system, component, or subsystem in certain parts goes well or not.
5) All Systems it can quickly diagnose: Engine System (ECM), Auto Transmission (TCM), Anti l-o-c-k Brake System (ABS), Electronic Parking Brake (EPB), Battery
6) Manage System (BMS), Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS), Supplemental Restraint System (SRS), Immobilizer (IMMO), Suspension, Cruise Control System,
7) Steering Angle System, Air Conditioning System, Audio System, Body System, Gateway, etc.
2. Advanced ECU Coding- Define the Vehicle Styles
We've all been faced with a vehicle that needs a module or component replacement, and only expensive, high-end car diagnostic scanners with ECU coding capabilities can solve that. But escaner automotriz professional Autel MP808S-TS scanner, which costs less than 1000 bucks, did it. Featuring valuable ECU Coding, Autel diagnostic scanner MP808S TS win you more business with powerful functions:
1) Online Coding:
Enable you to access the online data to do high-level repairs, such as online coding for BMW, for VW, for Nissan, for Nissan-GTR, for Infiniti, for Hyundai, for Toyota, for Ford, for Mazda, etc.;
2) Offline Coding/Adaptation:
Read the code from the original module, and then write the code to the new module, such as Offline Coding for Jaguar, for Vauxhall, for Opel, etc.
3) Refresh Hidden Functions:
Make full use of the hidden features; activate/disable differentiated features between high & low configurations of the same model. Such as activating auto side mirrors folding function, disabling automatic engine Start-Stop function, etc. Compatible with VW, with Audi, with Skoda, etc.
3. Complete TPMS Functions: Work as an Autel Professional Tire Reset/ Programming/ Relearn Tool
As the newly launched Autel Scanner with comprehesnive diagnostic funbction, Autel MP808Z-TS inherited all the TPMS function from Autel TS608, making it the most powerful TPMS tool in Autel TPMS product line:
New Added TPMS ToolKit Functions:
1. Program TPMS by OEM Part No;
2. Unlock TPMS ECU for Toyata;
3. Unlock REDI7002A;
4. Awake OEM Sensors;
With Autel MaxiPRO MP808Z-TS, it is easy to perform all the following functions:
1) Program TPMS by OEM Part No:
TPMS by OEM Part No.: Easy way to activate and program MX-Sensors with the original sensor’s OEM part number, able to program up to 20 sensors at the same time.
2) Activate All Known TPMS Sensors:
Trigger almost all known TPMS sensors (315/433MHz), including the OE sensors, Autel MX-sensors, and other sensors in the market.; Sleep/Park Mode: For those OEM sensors that are delivered in Sleep Mode, this function is used to wake and set them to Park Mode.
3) TPMS Check & Diagnostics:
check the status of the TPMS system, retrieve sensor IDs and DTCs present in the ECU, detect TPMS DTCs with detailed description, TPMS Sensor live data such as sensor ID, tire pressure, tire temperature, sensor battery, sensor position, andsensor frequency, perform special functions for resetting or re-matching, and then clear the DTCs and turn off the faulty light
4) Programming Autel MX-Sensor: Programs new MX-Sensor to replace OEM sensors by 4 methods
Copy by Activation – Program the sensor ID retrieved from activated sensor
Copy by OBD – Program the sensor ID retrieved from TPMS ECU
Copy by Input – Manually input the original sensor ID for programming
Auto Create – Create a random ID to program MX-Sensor
5) TPMS Sensors Relearn:
This function is used to write the newly programmed sensor IDs into the vehicle ECU for sensor recognition. Four relearn methods: OBD Relearn; Stationary Relearn; Automatic Relearn; Copy Relearn
6) TPMS Retrofit:
For cars that don't have TPMS module, this function can install TPMS System to backup and save the data of the original vehicles for safety driving.
4. AUTOAUTH for FCA SGW Access
The Autel scanner MP808S-TS supports AUTOAUTH for FCA SGW access, allowing you to clear codes, do bi-directional control (active tests) and perform special functions for Chrysler FCA models after 2018 without special adapters. *AutoAuth account needs to be purchased by yourself. Compatible with Fiat, with Chrysler, with Alfa Romeo, with Dodge, etc. (From 2018-2022).
5. One-stop Maintenance & Reset Services (still expanding)
Autel Scanner MaxiPRO MP808Z-TS is able offers over 31 services function includes commonly used reset & maintenance functions that a DIYer or auto technician would need for everyday car care. Here below is some of the most popular services:
* Oil Reset: Reset the new calculation of Engine Oil Life System for an accurate reading of the next oil change.
* EPB Reset: Reset the calipers, brake discs or pads after the electronic parking brake system is repaired.
* BMS Reset: Reset after replacing the battery to clear the low battery fault information of the original battery and protect the new battery.
* Injector Coding: Code a new injector to better identify injectors to accurately control fuel injection.
* ABS Bleeding: Perform to bleed the brake system to restore ABS braking sensitivity and obtain a firm brake pedal.
* SAS Adjustment: Clear the fault steering angle sensor memories, perform reset steering angle sensor, and turn off steering wheel warning light.
* Throttle Relearn: Reset the throttle actuators to accurately regulate throttle (or idle engine) operations, helps keep your idling and acceleration smooth.
* Headlight Matching: initialize the adaptive headlight system
||RAM 4G+ROM 64G
||7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1024x600 resolution
|Mini USB 2.0 USB 2.0
|Wi-Fi (2.4 & 5GHz)
|HDMI Type A
|Micro SD card slot (supports up to 64GB)
||Light sensor for automatic brightness adjustment
|Power and Battery
|3.7 V/5000 mAh lithium-polymer battery
|Charges via 5 VDC power supply
|Tested Battery Life
||Around 7 hours of continuous use
|Battery Charging Input
||5 V/1.5 A
||600 mA (LCD on with default brightness, Wi-Fi on) @3.7 V
||0 to 55°C(32 to 131°F)
||-20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)
||5% - 95% non-condensing
|Dimensions (W x H x D)
||270.8 mm (10.0”) x 176.0 mm (6.9”) x 36.0 mm (1.4”)
||885 g (2.31 lb.)
||ISO9141-2, ISO14230-2,ISO15765, K/L-Line, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850PWM, ISO11898 (Highspeed, Middlespeed, Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN, fault-tolerant CAN), SAE J2610,GM UART,UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP2.0, TP1.6
1pc x MaxiPRO MP808Z-TS Main Unit
1pc x USB Cable (for charging)
1pc x USB Cable (for test)
1pc x MaxiVCI Mini
1pc x USB External Power Adapter
1pc x Quick Reference Guide
1pc x Carry Case