Godiag GT100 Break Out Box is a tool mainly used for changing automotive diagnostic OBD stitch to signal judgment level transfer, can connect with any diagnostic instruments and judge whether car communication is normal.
GODIAG GT100 AUTO OBD II 16PIN Protocol Break Out Box ECU Connector
- Break Out Box mainly used car OBD line signal judgment and signal transfer
- Using car fault diagnosis instrument can quickly determine car OBD signal receiving
- Also it can supply car power during replacing the battery , in order to prevent the body electrical equipment locked automatically.
Godiag GT100 OBDII Protocol Detector functions :
How To Use GODIAG GT100
1. OBDII Protocol Detector & communication detection
- GT100 – OBDII Protocol Detector
- GT100 – ECU connection
- GT100 – Compatible with lots of devices
- GT100 – Convert OBD1 diagnostic interface to the standard OBD2 diagnostic
- GT100 –Multi-ECU connection mode
- GT100 –The cable can be extended.
- GT100 – Power the car when changing the battery
- GT100 –Optional dedicated adapter
1). Connect GODIAG GT100 to the OBDII diagnostic port of the car.
2). When the device displays the voltage, turn on the power switch of GODIAG GT100.
3). Then connect to the diagnostic tool, when the tool is communicating with the car, the LED indicator of corresponding protocol will light up or flash. ( If the CAN protocol is detected, it will have the maximum brightness. When the communication is successful, the corresponding CAN-H and CAN-L will dim or twinkling weakly)
2. ECU connection: single module connection
GODIAG GT100, connected to a single ECU module, is convenient for a user to do the single-module diagnosis and programming.
1). Connect the ECU with the color jumpers. (If the ECU is CAN protocol, please check whether you will need to connect a 120 ohm resistor.)
2). The Godiag GT100 can be powered by connecting to the OBDII diagnostic interface of car, or by an AC power adapter.
3). To diagnose and program for a single ECU by connecting the diagnostic tool or ECU programmer.
3. Banana plug extension connection: Extend the car's OBDII 16pin interface to tell you whether the OBDII interface connection is good or not, which is convenient for the test of OBDII interface voltage waveform.
4. Convert OBD1 diagnostic interface to the standard OBD2
Use the connector to convert the OBD1 interface into obd2 interface according to the diagnostic interface communication protocol.
5. Connect multiple ECU control modules at the same time, which is convenient for the professional engineers to detect and maintain.
6. When to use the extension cables: The space of the diagnostic interface location is too narrow to connect to the diagnostic tool, or the user find that the diagnostic cable is not long enough during maintenance. It can be extended by 1.2 meters.
7. Able to power the car when replacing the used battery.
1). Prepare battery A to supply power by connecting to No. 16 / 4 / 5 holes of Godiag GT100 & to the OBD2 diagnostic interface of the car.
[Notice 1. Turn on the power switch of Godiag GT100. 2. Don't turn on the ignition switch, don't start the car]
2). Then replace the brand-new battery B with the used battery in the car, which will ensure that the car has fully power to prevent data loss and audio lock-up or the malfunction due to lack of power to the ECU control module.
8. The dedicated adapter will be released (help GT100 connect to the special ECU module)
Godiag GT100 ECU Connector Features
Safety precaution: To avoid personal injury, vehicle / equipment damage, please read this manual first. There are some safety precautions should be followed when working on the vehicle:
1) Always work in a safe environment
2) Wear the goggles that comply with ANSI standards.
3) Ensure that clothes, hairs, hands, tools and equipment are kept away from the running engine parts or the hot engine parts.
4) Ensure that the working area is well-ventilated because the vehicle exhaust is toxic.
5) Place bricks in front of all wheels to prevent accidental movement of the vehicle.
6) During testing and working, someone must supervise the vehicle.
7). Be extremely careful when working near the ignition coil, distributor cap, ignition wire, spark plug, these components will generate dangerous voltage.
8) Shift to P gear (for an automatic transmission car) or N gear (for a manual transmission car), and ensure that the parking brake is in the active state (pull up the handbrake).
9) Make sure there is a fire extinguisher suitable for gasoline/chemical/electrical nearby.
10) Do not plug or unplug the device when the ignition is turned on or the engine is working.
11) Keep the equipment dry and clean, and avoid contact with oil, water or grease. Please clean the equipment with a clean cloth and gentle detergent.
GODIAG GT100 Parameter
How to use Godiag GT100 OBDII Detector
|Work and power
||Input AC100v-240v, Output DC12V 1A
|Operating temperature range
||-20 to 70 °C ( -4 to 158 °F )
|Storage temperature range
||-40 to 85 °C ( -40 to 185 °F )
||L: 23cm, W:18cm, H:7cm
Godiag GT100's LED will indicate whether the OBDII diagnostic interface has a good communication with the car.
- Monitor the voltage of vehicle OBDII interface and display it in real time. If it is less than 11V, please stop the diagnosis and programming to avoid the vehicle being unable to start/data loss/module locked.
|1. Manufacturer custom
2. SJE1850 wire
3. Manufacturer custom
4. Power grounding
5. Signal grounding
7. ISO9141-2&iso, DIS4230-4K wire
8. Manufacturer custom
|9. Manufacturer custom
10. SJE1850 wire《bus->
11. Manufacturer custom
12. Manufacturer custom
13. Manufacturer custom
15. ISO9141-2 & ISO/DIS 4230-4L wire
16. Car battery positive